Members only section. ..

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I don't mind paying but to me that's pointless to pay to read some of the stuff that might be in there. I'd rather have a minimum post count just to keep guest and non contributers out

ViperJeff

Administrator
100 maybe

Currently Full Access is 5 Days/50 posts

Do we make an additional Promotion for lets say 90 Days/200 Posts. One would at least need to hang around, get to know folks and contribute along the way. If your going to have a Members Only section, at least make it something one has to earn (thinking out loud)

RangerDanger

Full Access Member

Do we make an additional Promotion for lets say 90 Days/200 Posts. One would at least need to hang around, get to know folks and contribute along the way. If your going to have a Members Only section, at least make it something one has to earn (thinking out loud)

Sounds good to me. I've seen it too many times on other forums where guys join and post whore it up until they have enough to sale whatever they want and then they're never seen again. I'm here to learn, share my experience and possibly make friends along the way

hotrodpc

Super Moderator

To keep it simpler in the ADMIN portion of it, and making more rules etc, I'd say go with the 5 day/50 post minimum since that's the standard.

The 2 biggies for purpose would be to share location of ammo in stock, and good deals. Along with the pics of toys that outsiders just don't need to know about for security purposes. I know some of us show some toys, but most of us don't show all.

KKing

Full Access Member
To keep it simpler in the ADMIN portion of it, and making more rules etc, I'd say go with the 5 day/50 post minimum since that's the standard.

The 2 biggies for purpose would be to share location of ammo in stock, and good deals. Along with the pics of toys that outsiders just don't need to know about for security purposes. I know some of us show some toys, but most of us don't show all.

Awesome. And bewbies, right? A NSFW section?

I keed I keed..

but really :jester:

Last edited:

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Let me know when it's up. I have a good link to give but don't want just anyone to see. All the members I'm hood with, but not the public.

tacticold

Full Access Member
i think 30 days and 75 posts?

IMO, since half the idea is to keep guests from browsing through deals, that it should definitely be more than 5 days/50 posts. I could throw 50 posts up in a night if I wanted to (I obviously haven't been doing that...lol). Then I'd just have to wait a couple of days and I'd have full access. That's too easy.

I think minimum 30 days. Not as worried about the post count as much, because some people are here to learn and don't have much to input yet. I understand and respect that, so I'm cool with 50 posts but ALSO a minimum of 30 days or whatever. I'd even like longer than that personally, but don't want to sound too unreasonable. 60 days/100 posts would be what I'd go with if I could just pick a formula, but they have to meet both requirements to get access, not whichever comes first.

STF

Full Access Member
Any way you can do a minimum time and post count but also have a case by case basis?

Example: Some dude comes in and posts a shit ton of badass pictures of something awesome and you know that dude is legit...

Another example: You already know the guy before he joins.....

tacticold

Full Access Member
I like this idea, how about supporting members get instant access. Nobody's going to pay money to troll, when they can go somewhere else and do it for free.

I concur about the supporting members getting access...that makes sense.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member

I show some of the toys but not all, ..Awhile back I was asked how old I was because of something I posted. I did not get mad but simpley put there are things I dont want people to know about me. I share with some members but not all. I will make a comment here or there. Its my personal business and there are things that we should be in control of (IE Trollers) we dont get that much here......

Members online

No members online now.