Members only section. ..

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I sell Eye Bleach for any of you who need it now. Just PayPal me $3 and $5 shipping and a bottle will be on the way.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I seen that pic of you and your wife. You're gonna be just fine I promise. Just give the wife a little Tequila, clothes fall off, you'll forget all about the biggin on the bike !!!

Thanks. She can't drink right now. I doubt that would be good for the babies lol. There was what on a bike?

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Thanks. She can't drink right now. I doubt that would be good for the babies lol. There was what on a bike?

Awesome. Plural huh??? That's Cool. When married I had always told the wife I wouldn't mine twins. She said, like hell, she'd be the one getting up with them. Funny, she rarely got up with the one. I will admit though, I didn't do poop. I'd do bottles and piss anytime, but NOOOO couldn't do poop or vomit. The ex Wife or my older daughter from previous, had to do those.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Awesome. Plural huh??? That's Cool. When married I had always told the wife I wouldn't mine twins. She said, like hell, she'd be the one getting up with them. Funny, she rarely got up with the one. I will admit though, I didn't do poop. I'd do bottles and piss anytime, but NOOOO couldn't do poop or vomit. The ex Wife or my older daughter from previous, had to do those.

Yes sir. Twin boys. It's now my excuse to buy multiple guns of similarity. They'll want them when they get older :rofl:. Twins are a lot of work and my wife has been a trooper for doing it mostly on her on since I work out of town. I help with all the diapers but I don't enjoy it

Concealed 27

Full Access Member

Im the same way with my girlfriends daughter, she knows and its kinda funny I just take hand her away and give that face ...lol

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Im the same way with my girlfriends daughter, she knows and its kinda funny I just take hand her away and give that face ...lol

I guess I grew up a bit, cuz now I do the grandkids and I realized, just don't look and use the diaper to do the dirty work and it's not so bad.

animal

1st you feed them Candy & Mountain Dew, THEN you give them back...........

My sister in law frisks me every time I visit. I generally have a Hershey bar and Mt. Dew hidden for the boy's. Get em on a really good sugar high then.... :wave: see ya.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
:sunot: Grandkids are better than your kids cause you can give them back when your wore out...LOL

1st you feed them Candy & Mountain Dew, THEN you give them back...........

Yepper That's how it's done.

658d1362709244-members-only-section-greatkidskade.jpg

Here's how I got told they were having a 3rd. They came over with the girls dressed in their new shirts.
attachment.php

Attachments

• GreatkidsKade.jpg
    GreatkidsKade.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Greatdaughters.jpg
    Greatdaughters.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts