Magpul Pmags

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
It always amazes me that people wait until something happens before they try to stock up on guns/ammo/accessories/etc.,and then they have a cow when the prices go through the roof and none can be found on shelves anywhere.
What are you guy's going to do if something bad happens in this world?
Be prepared,stock up on everything you think you might need,and then buy more to barter with.
People have had at least the last 4 years to buy an "Assault Weapon" ,LOL, and any/all the mags and accessories that go with them,but they wait until there's a chance they will not be able to,and then freak out.

Tx,
I am stocking up for a gun I don't even own yet. lol. I ordered a SIG516 to go along with my 716.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
It always amazes me that people wait until something happens before they try to stock up on guns/ammo/accessories/etc.,and then they have a cow when the prices go through the roof and none can be found on shelves anywhere.
What are you guy's going to do if something bad happens in this world?
Be prepared,stock up on everything you think you might need,and then buy more to barter with.
People have had at least the last 4 years to buy an "Assault Weapon" ,LOL, and any/all the mags and accessories that go with them,but they wait until there's a chance they will not be able to,and then freak out.

I'm decently stocked on pmags since I only own one weapon that uses them anyway. I've just recently started trying to build a decent collections of firearms and none of the recent events (elections or shootings) has persuaded to me speed up or slow down buying either guns or ammo. I'm sure some of the price increases are due to supply and demand since sales have gone through the roof but I hate when people jack up prices just to get rich quick. I'll do my best to remember the places that I felt was screwing people over and avoid them once things return to normal.

DrkSide

Full Access Member
Tx,
I am stocking up for a gun I don't even own yet. lol. I ordered a SIG516 to go along with my 716.

I did the same in ordering the PMags before my AR is even finished. My order arrived today so I should be set unless I want to start building another AR as soon as the first is done.

I went by the LGS today on the way home from work and they only had 1 upper left. It was a CMMG basic 16" which is not what I am looking for so I passed. I am hoping that I can find a good upper once the panic buying has subsided.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Just got off the Sportsman Guide website. Looked at their high capacity magazines. Almost everything is backordered. They don't expect anything until Feb. 6th. The run on assumed ban items is ridiculous. I'm so glad I made my purchases awhile back. Just wish I had bought more.

Arkansasguns

Full Access Member
You guys should check out the craziness on eBay. People are bidding them up like madmen. It might be worth it to put some on there and make enough money to double your mag stockpile when they get back in stock. That is, of course, if you are a complete JA.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I'm stocking up on toilet paper for when the s--t hits the fan.We (wife) and I did some preping for Y2K and most of the planning is still relevant. Panic buying only sends prices soaring and it will level off in about a month if nothing happens.I guess the Indians were wrong.Damn who would have thought.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I'm stocking up on toilet paper for when the s--t hits the fan.

Don't know if you are being funny or serious. Doesn't matter. But you are right to stock up on everyday essentials. Most people think food, water, ammo. But hygiene products such as TP, deodorant, soap, toothpaste plus a good first aide kit will will be invaluable. Poor hygiene can kill you. You can never have too much. If you have any "extra", you can always barter with it. Lets hope we never have a SHTF situation. But prepare for it anyhow.

Members online

No members online now.