Magpul Pmags

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Anyone have Magpul PMAGS in stock? Looking for black 30's no window. Just ordered a SIG516 and want to get some mags on order.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Gun Broker
Armslist
Palmetto
Ammo to Go
Ammoman
LaRue
Brownells
Cabela's
Ammodepot
Magpul
Gunsamerica

All out of stock.

DrkSide

Full Access Member
You can try intensetactical.com they are out of Texas. I ordered yesterday and they still had some of the FDE in stock but the black was out until Friday. Just hop on the live chat or call tomorrow.

My order already shipped as well!

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Wow, just looked at their prices. Ouch! If my order goes through I was able to get Gen3 non-window for $14.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Found a LGS that showed they had them. Should know later today if they accepted my order. Placed it online after hours.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I found some on gunbroker but they're between $40 and $50. I'll buy a slingshot and shoot rocks before paying that much

DrkSide

Full Access Member
Silver-Bolt - did you end up getting them from your local store? I have my 10 set for delivery tomorrow. Now assuming that my lower build kit from PSA shows up all I need is an upper.

Txhillbilly

Full Access Member
It always amazes me that people wait until something happens before they try to stock up on guns/ammo/accessories/etc.,and then they have a cow when the prices go through the roof and none can be found on shelves anywhere.
What are you guy's going to do if something bad happens in this world?
Be prepared,stock up on everything you think you might need,and then buy more to barter with.
People have had at least the last 4 years to buy an "Assault Weapon" ,LOL, and any/all the mags and accessories that go with them,but they wait until there's a chance they will not be able to,and then freak out.

Members online

No members online now.