Loaded gun found in Target toy aisle

oppo

Full Access Member
Looks like a new low even for Bloomberg. I guess having child molesters in his group wasn't enough and he wanted a child murderer.

oppo

Full Access Member
Actually, it wouldn't be the first time Bloomberg hired someone to break firearms laws in order to stir up a stink.

TheOl55

Full Access Member
The sad thing is that there are people out there who will want to believe that some knucklehead with a gun just happened to take it out and set it down while he was searching for that list of toys his young'ns gave him that they want for there birthday and just happened to walk off and forget where he put it. I hate it when I do that…

SAMSONLLC

I don't know any gun activist that would own a Highpoint. I find it funny that the gun "left behind was one of the least expensive on the market.

The necessary consequence of a man right to life is his right to self defense. -Ayn Rand

SAMSONLLC

I live in SC. We aren't an open carry state yet. It passed the state senate but not through the house and the rest of the red tape.
I promise that if and when it does pass I won't leave any of mine laying around.

The necessary consequence of a man right to life is his right to self defense. -Ayn Rand

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
If you are dumb enough to buy a High Point, you are probably dumb enough to leave it behind after buying your Barbie dolls a new outfit.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Clean up on isle 6, new blue light special. Buy one get one free.

BpPr2o_CcAAXDwd.jpg

His and her's at your local Target store.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Common in Israel, nothing wrong here and I bet there are no robbery's when they are present. Get used to it going to become more common as we degenerate to 3rd world nation.Would rather have it on me than in my car.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
What gets me is that liberals will do anything...ANYTHING to further their cause.

I suspect the gun was planted as well. What would have happened if a couple kids got to it first? Most likely one would have ended up badly injured or worse. But it's collateral damage for a liberal. Whatever it takes to make a point no matter who it hurts. Sickening. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

SAMSONLLC

You hit the nail on the head with that one SilvrSRT10.
Any body that is against killing murderers and child molesters and for killing babies has to be sick.

Members online

No members online now.