Let's see your rides!

KKing

Full Access Member
That Charger is HOT!

Thank ya sir, it was a fun 5 years. I miss it because not only was it fast (for a fat hog of a car) and nice, it only had 32,000 miles on it and was in perfect condition when I sold it. Meant to put this in the other post
vyma8yvu.jpg

Bootstrap

Full Access Member
Thank ya sir, it was a fun 5 years. I miss it because not only was it fast (for a fat hog of a car) and nice, it only had 32,000 miles on it and was in perfect condition when I sold it. Meant to put this in the other post
vyma8yvu.jpg

Herrafrush?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

potato gun

nothin special. 2009. 2" level almost 33" duratracs 20% tint 50% on windshield 12" dynomax bullet plastidip grill and badges. Lots of stuff I'd like to do just no $$$ to do it lol

0a14c625.jpg

my first truck. Bone stock when I got it. Wish I'd kept it.

1311214860.jpg

Last edited:

fyredawg

I was leaving the next morning to go north.....so I put it up like that and backed up to my garage. Made it more interesting if someone tried to thieve it. Then in the am I dropped the tailgate secured it and off to the north woods :D

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Nice looking burban and beautiful truck. I may be sacrificing my truck soon and getting a Tahoe. We need a bigger family vehicle

DrkSide

Full Access Member
Nice looking burban and beautiful truck. I may be sacrificing my truck soon and getting a Tahoe. We need a bigger family vehicle

Thanks, I really did not want to give up the truck. It had the 5.3 in it and it was exactly what I wanted. I did the smarter thing and sold it to be able to pay off some other debt quicker.

Edit: Add one more picture of the truck.

my truck-1 by DrkSide, on Flickr

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
This is my current truck and I'd hate to get rid of it but I can't afford to trade the wife's SRX in right now (we've only had it for a year)

009.jpg

Maybe trade mine on a Tahoe and when it's feasible trade hers for a new body style Z71. The new body style should look good plus the 2013 Tahoe should be cheap considering they're changing that body style also

Members online

No members online now.