Let's see your rides!

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Sweet rides!

That thing is sweet! Not talkin crap at all, cause I am in the same situation (23 and driving an expensive ride), but what do you do at 19 to be able to afford a Raptor?

Let's see it!

Badass!

I buy and sell used mining equipment.

Rangel

The wife's Yukon
epupazun.jpg

My truck which I just sold tonight. Now I'm truckless.
nemanu2e.jpg

ak 91 xlt

this was my dd untill i got a 02 sunfire, now its the summer ride only and the 02 sunfire is my winter ride, since it get 25+ mpg and the truck gets 7-10 mpg during the summer on good days

She is a 91 f150, the last year for them turn signals like that and she has the good old 302 v8 in her and purrs like a cat with a aftermarket dual exhaust with a flowmaster muffler, going to changing it here soon when i start my new job, and gonna try and hide the pipes in the frame more

68-a.jpg

750-a.jpg

Last edited:

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
this was my dd untill i got a 02 sunfire, now its the summer ride only and the 02 sunfire is my winter ride, since it get 25+ mpg and the truck gets 7-10 mpg during the summer on good days

She is a 91 f150, the last year for them turn signals like that and she has the good old 302 v8 in her and purrs like a cat with a aftermarket dual exhaust with a flowmaster muffler, going to changing it here soon when i start my new job, and gonna try and hide the pipes in the frame more

68-a.jpg

750-a.jpg

Can't see the pics. If you like the exhaust loud and nasty I would suggest dual Magnaflow Magnapack's. Those mufflers sound mean as hell.

Here's my trucks exhaust, stock headers and cat, single magnapack.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVsyWCcn5MY[/ame]

Members online

No members online now.