I'm sick of Christmas

STF

Full Access Member
I think there's a large part of that percentage that only votes that way because they are so scared of the far left and there's no representation for the middle(read middle working class)

kwo51

Full Access Member
What middle class is left from ostupids last 5 years. Tax the rich until they are rich no more. Then they go after what is left of the middle class. The politicians are the elite above the LAW.

STF

Full Access Member
There's always a middle class. There has to be a middle class for a country to function. That's not to say that the current middle class is any better than the lower class/welfare babies but it's still there.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Has to be a middle class for a country to function. AS you can see it is not functioning very well. The middle class is being divided ,surfs and elite. Most people don't want to admit they are slaves but 60% of us work for the government. The republic is crumbling under the pressure of the communist very quickly.

STF

Full Access Member
the cost of it yes but you can say that for gas electricity etc. so it all comes down to money.

kwo51

Full Access Member
For us that have paid our dues, the rest get it with coupons. For us in the middle there like tampons trying to stop the bleeding.

ninja man

Full Access Member
Personally . . . If people want to give a gift to me this year I can think of one thing that I know EVERYONE needs. Don't get me the cheap plastic toy, or a new rim for my car. . . just cold hard cash. At least with that I can buy what I want

so does that mean you want my two cents????

Members online

No members online now.