I feel free

Bluez

Full Access Member
As some of you may ahve noticed I have recently engaged in an AR buying spree.

in the last 3 weeks I decided to sell a rifle for every new one I buy.

Since my new ones were quite spendy I sold more than I bought.
In the end I bought 2 rifles in the last 4 weeks but sold 4.

Now with 2 AR's fewer I dont feel so much like the crazy AR guy and feel a bit freer.:badger_1:

Last edited:

Bluez

Full Access Member
I had too many AR's.
better to put that money into Optics and savings.

besides I think in a year we'll be able to get used AR's cheaper.

the value of my rifles was declining by the month IMO

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Wired...... I'm AR-less and I don't feel happy about that at all.....:Stupid Me:

Last edited:

Bluez

Full Access Member
No,no I am not AR less.

I sitll have a small collection.
Just thats its smaller and I dont have ot feel like a crazy AR nut :)

I am down to 5 AR's now

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
What is this "selling of firearms" you speak of? It does not compute. I don't understand. Buying - yes, selling - no. I think I must put you on my ignore list in case it's contagious.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I only have 2 complete and 2 others I still need to buy a few things for. Been thinking about selling one of mine to finish the other 2 since I really don't need 2 of the same caliber. I completely understand as crazy as it sounds

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Is it a cash thing?? If so I understand but with the way things are today no guns of mine will be on the block...JMHO

Bluez

Full Access Member
I just felt I had too much of the same thing.
And wan tto be rational about this whole gun thing.

I still have more than enough to equipment myself and a buddy even with redundancy.

I just didnt want to have too many of the same kind :)

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I must be really free. I've never owned an AR. I fired many of them, just not really my preference.

However, I did at one time own 4 Swedish Mausers, which put me constantly on the hunt for a 1894 Carbine. It was a bit of a chore always thinking that I had to get all the different 6.5x55mm models. Then once I sold one, the feeling went away. So, I kinda know where you're coming from

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I just felt I had too much of the same thing.
And wan tto be rational about this whole gun thing.

I still have more than enough to equipment myself and a buddy even with redundancy.

I just didnt want to have too many of the same kind :)

I understand your resoning now....makes sense, I'm kinda the same way about redundicy... I have a few glocks for me and another for a friend in need if shtf.. I also have my DPMS Ar15 and my 10/22, my shotgun also..... a little bit of everything.... Concealed 27

Bluez

Full Access Member
I think I will wait the 12 months or so it iwll take of rmany who bought an AR duirn gthe panic who then will wan t to sell it.

I have a feeling we will see $500 AR/s FS slihglty used, zeroed then put in the closet.
Then I might buil d amsall arsenal just for the fun of it.

But I wont do it with $2500 LWRc's :)

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I've seen alot of guns for sale now that the shits calmed down.... saw a colt ar for 900...was used but in good shape.........Concealed 27

cce1302

Full Access Member
There's a pack of 10 delton stripped lowers on gunbroker for $1000. Looks like they're coming back.

:)

kwo51

Full Access Member
What good are they if there is no ammo? However I did see some 243 and 223 rounds at wal mart today.

Members online

No members online now.