How Will They Confiscate?

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
If they want to confiscate my firearms and accessories including my ammo they better have a check that would cover my LOSS. I have about 3 grand in ammo alone.. the 2nd amendment gives me the right to keep and bear arms does not mean I have the right to hang a pair of bear arms on my wall. But it is an interesting read for sure. So all the criminals with no guns in there name will get to keep them and those who bought there legally and have the serial numbers in there name lose theirs....makes no sense, crime will go up because CWP holders will not be able to defend themselves and criminals have no guns in their name so they are packing when we cannot........F%&ked up IMHO,
concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
colddead.jpg

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Once they are said to be illegal. They'll owe you nothing. You're the bad person for not willingly turning them in. Just because someone signs a piece of paper saying that guns are no longer to be owned by citizens. It's BS and not Constitutional.

armoredman

Full Access Member
Why do you think they are pushing for O'Care so hard? When it fails, they will rush to institute an "emergency" plan for single payer government plans, and they will control the health care...own a gun, receive no health care because you are a "threat to public health". Who could hare off into the hills to be a guerrilla fighter nowadays? How many young people can even live without their smart phones for an hour?

kwo51

Full Access Member
When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns. Great read,not all that informative + there are way more gun owners and collectors here than in the GB and Australia combined. It would be WAR in spite of what some think. Some states would declare independence over the law and a new uncivil war would start. This is already taking place over the health care mistake.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns. Great read,not all that informative + there are way more gun owners and collectors here than in the GB and Australia combined. It would be WAR in spite of what some think. Some states would declare independence over the law and a new uncivil war would start. This is already taking place over the health care mistake.

True, I would hope that many states that are pro 2A would put in place legislation that would make any federal laws pertaining to guns unlawful. There were some states attempting this with ACA but don't know how successful they've been. A blanket law could be any federal laws against the constitution be null & void.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Indeed, many law obiding citizens would become criminals due to not turning there weapons in...just my 2 cents, Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
The British tried to disarm all of the settlers in 1776 and got their tails shoved up their asses It would happen again. My guess the government would do a divide and concur approach. Middle class against upper and black > white > men against women.Sounds like what ostupid is doing today,I WONDER if it is going on already. If you give $1000. to the democratic party you can keep your shot gun.

armoredman

Full Access Member
Very possible the feds would be a little overwhelmed, partially by the fact that local LEOs might actively work to stop such raids/confiscations. Perhaps.

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
1776..... pfft! The army and the locals had equal power back in those days. If the gvt can convince the military institution to go against its own people you will have a radical inequality of fire power.

kwo51

Full Access Member
There will be blood in the streets. Viet Nam ,Afghanistan and other gorillia wars have shown the civilians can not be beaten even by the most powerful governments!!!!!!.Blood will run deep as it did in the Civil war.Social unrest will be unorganized to say the least. We will be back to tribal law. The Catholic Church has the infrastructure to maintain some form of government control in most of the world.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I'm a Christian but the church was put together to try and control the masses of people, same as what government is doing today....trying to control who,what,when and where we can we can do things that are legal Ike owning a firearm for self defense for ourselves and thee people we love....totally screwed up, if they ever tried to disarm americans it will be the worst day in our country's history.......
Concealed 27

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
No doubt, if you got shot they just amputated your arm or leg and if hit in the chest you just bleed to death. Imagine my many people died from infectection alone after the doctors just used the same surgical stuff on everyone with no disinfectment whatsoever, I have alot of anti bacterial stuff in my bob...Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
What happens when all the gas is gone or it is a EMP attack. Only the gov. will have fuel power. 3 weeks is the max for most people.

Members online

No members online now.