Hot Shots 2015 calender draws criticism

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
SALT LAKE CITY - A risque video shot in conservative Utah featuring bikini-clad women firing high-powered weapons and riding in tanks for a pinup calendar has raised the ire of a pair of law enforcement agencies who have found some of their officers were in the film.

Utah National Guard Lt. Col. Steven Fairbourn said their initial investigation determined several of their members took part in the video after getting permission from a senior official who shouldn't have given them the green light. Part of the video was shot at Camp Williams with some Guard equipment as backdrops, Fairbourn said.

He said no National Guard weapons or ammo were used in the film. The agency is considering discipline for the people involved, and Fairbourn apologized on behalf of the National Guard for any embarrassment it has caused.

"It was poor judgment on a limited small number of individuals," Fairbourn said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCfV3D_96BU

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Parade a couple bikini clad babes in front of most men and we lose all decision making abilities. All we do is stand there and nod and possibly drool a little.

Arckadian

I live in Utah, but sometimes I don't understand this place. Hell a few years ago a bunch of students to BYU wanted to boycott Gold's Gym because they were showing women in workout clothing on the big screens in the gym and they thought it was inappropriate. It was a professional video done by trainers and such, this has got to be the dumbest state in the Union at times.

oppo

Full Access Member
I live in Utah, but sometimes I don't understand this place. Hell a few years ago a bunch of students to BYU wanted to boycott Gold's Gym because they were showing women in workout clothing on the big screens in the gym and they thought it was inappropriate. It was a professional video done by trainers and such, this has got to be the dumbest state in the Union at times.

California
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Massachusetts
Illinois
Hawaii

That is some stiff competition.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
The Utah National Guard says it's disciplining four soldiers for their unauthorized involvement in a risque video featuring bikini-clad British women firing high-powered weapons and riding in tanks for a pinup calendar.

Guard Lt. Col. Steven Fairbourn said Saturday that a 19th Special Forces non-commissioned officer who inappropriately allowed the video to be partially shot at Camp Williams in May has been relieved of his leadership position and faces a mandatory early retirement.

Fairbourn says the three other soldiers will receive lesser measures ranging from mandatory counseling to a reprimand. The $200 cost for military fuel used during the shoot also will be recouped from them.

An internal investigation completed Friday found the unauthorized Guard support was limited to five vehicles and one boat used as props for the shoot.

Members online

No members online now.