Home invasion

STF

Full Access Member
I HOPE THEY CATCH THIS PIECE OF SHIT!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvvHMM6TF50]home invasion Millburn NJ - YouTube[/ame]

STF

Full Access Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn25vcXRNf8]Millburn, New Jersey, Home Invasion Captured On Nanny Cam; Suspect On The Run - YouTube[/ame]

kwo51

Full Access Member
Mom should have fought back!!!!!!! Protecting her children by not calling for help is not the why to go. It is a bad example to just lay down and submit.Rant over!!!!

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Sorry administraters but I'm not gonna suger coat it. What a fuckin pussy, if they catch him he's gonna get raped :nutkick:in jail because criminals even have a code of conduct and it does not involve this kind of cowardness. If I was in that area and ran into him I would shoot him in the cock like in Pulp Fiction. What a scumbag, he's going straight to hell in a handbasket.

:scum::facepalm::wtf:

oppo

Full Access Member
Mom should have fought back!!!!!!! Protecting her children by not calling for help is not the why to go. It is a bad example to just lay down and submit.Rant over!!!!

She should have been armed and lit the sack of shit up like the 4th of July. Hopefully, this does of reality will serve as a wake-up call for others.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
My mother has learned to accept the fact thatI am a gun nut and she never liked guns. The more stuff I show her like this more she wants me to teach her how to shoot. I have wanted her to let me teach her basic handgun safety and proper shooting techniques, well this weekend I will be taking her to the range and let her shoot my G27 with a 40/9 conversion barrel so recoil is not hard on her. I love her but she could not defend herself now. I am saving to buy her a gun for Christmas cause she is getting into it. Been training her at home with snap caps for ammo, she's picked up everything I have taught her and looking forward to go to the range. I will not have her in a position like this, she's gonna learn how to properly shoot just in case some dumbass try this manuver in her home.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
My mother has learned to accept the fact thatI am a gun nut and she never liked guns. The more stuff I show her like this more she wants me to teach her how to shoot. I have wanted her to let me teach her basic handgun safety and proper shooting techniques, well this weekend I will be taking her to the range and let her shoot my G27 with a 40/9 conversion barrel so recoil is not hard on her. I love her but she could not defend herself now. I am saving to buy her a gun for Christmas cause she is getting into it. Been training her at home with snap caps for ammo, she's picked up everything I have taught her and looking forward to go to the range. I will not have her in a position like this, she's gonna learn how to properly shoot just in case some dumbass try this manuver in her home.

I've been trying to get my mother to go shooting for years and years but she refuses. She has a little .25 ACP that my step dad bought her years ago when she was robbed at gunpoint and she was then afraid to walk from her work to her car at night. She says she has that so..... I tell her all the time, scrap that POS. That will do nothing but get you killed and you don't shoot it so you'll fumble around even looking for the safety and a damn crook would have it from you and use it to kill you with your own gun with a close range shot to the head. I've told her, she more at risk at having that .25 than to be unarmed, moreso because she's terrified of guns. You know in the heat of the moment, she'd never figure out how to use it because she doesn't even shoot. She's maybe put 25 rds thru it in her whole life over the last 25 years. Some people just don't need guns. My mother is one of those. Until she goes to a range a few times to get comfortable with something, and practice to where it becomes automatic for her, she just don't need one IMO. But, she's one of those Sheep, it can't happen to me. So what do you do?

kwo51

Full Access Member
There was a women who was saved by a 25 Beretta . A big grizzly was chasing her and her boy friend, about to catch her she shot boyfriend in the knee and ran away.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
There was a women who was saved by a 25 Beretta . A big grizzly was chasing her and her boy friend, about to catch her she shot boyfriend in the knee and ran away.

Must be a true story, I've heard that one too. :rofl:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I am saving to buy her a gun for Christmas cause she is getting into it. Been training her at home with snap caps for ammo, she's picked up everything I have taught her and looking forward to go to the range. I will not have her in a position like this, she's gonna learn how to properly shoot just in case some dumbass try this manuver in her home.

What are you thinking of getting her? My wife is not able to rack the slide on most semi auto's so we got her a S&W Bodyguard 38spl. She can handle the double action no problem. Taking her out tomorrow to try it out. She's only shot a .22 up till now so I want her to experience the 38 before she starts carrying. Yeah, she got her CHP. As a matter of fact, my whole family can conceal carry. My mother and aunt went and passed their class a couple weeks ago. Just waiting for the sheriff dept. to process the paperwork. An armed society is a polite society.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
What are you thinking of getting her? My wife is not able to rack the slide on most semi auto's so we got her a S&W Bodyguard 38spl. She can handle the double action no problem. Taking her out tomorrow to try it out. She's only shot a .22 up till now so I want her to experience the 38 before she starts carrying. Yeah, she got her CHP. As a matter of fact, my whole family can conceal carry. My mother and aunt went and passed their class a couple weeks ago. Just waiting for the sheriff dept. to process the paperwork. An armed society is a polite society.

I've heard the same thing about many women not having enough grip strength to rack slides. .38 Special/.357 Magnum Revolvers are good choices. Better to have 6 rounds you can depend on, than 13-17 rounds you might not be able to use at all. .38 Special also not all that bad on recoil and have quite a bit more knock down energy over a 9mm where 1 shot may do the job and not likely with a 9mm unless placement is proper.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I've heard the same thing about many women not having enough grip strength to rack slides. .38 Special/.357 Magnum Revolvers are good choices. Better to have 6 rounds you can depend on, than 13-17 rounds you might not be able to use at all. .38 Special also not all that bad on recoil and have quite a bit more knock down energy over a 9mm where 1 shot may do the job and not likely with a 9mm unless placement is proper.

My wife's gun holds 5. But we're talking critical defense type ammo. If she has to pull her weapon she'll put a hurtin' on them. The guy who did her CHP class is NC SBI. He's convinced her that if she has to pull her gun, shoot to kill. Don't try to just injure them. Put them down. And she talks like she could do it if she had to.

TheOl55

Full Access Member
My wife has learned to rack her 9mm by putting the gun parallel to her chest with her left hand on the grip and her right hand on the slide (Southpaw) and the gun pointing to her right as she looks down on it. She then pushes her hands toward each other and the slide is MUCH easier to operate because she is using both upper arm muscles in a pushing direction vs. one pushing and one pulling. She can rack it every time even with the arthritis in her hands. And as a back up "Just in Case" her 16 gauge 870 express with the defender barrel is just inside the hall closet.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
With a Glock she will have one in the chamber, she will never carry but she can rack the slide. I wanna get her a G4 G27 and put a 40/9 conversion barrel on it threaded so she can put a muzzle brake on it. I'm gonna make it bad ass for her to protect the house and that's what it will do.. she will shoot with me hopefully, I just worry cause you have to be quick and a loaded Glock will always fire....period

Concealed 27

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
My wife's gun holds 5. But we're talking critical defense type ammo. If she has to pull her weapon she'll put a hurtin' on them. The guy who did her CHP class is NC SBI. He's convinced her that if she has to pull her gun, shoot to kill. Don't try to just injure them. Put them down. And she talks like she could do it if she had to.

Without doubt. Always shoot to kill. If the threat is bad enough to warrant you pulling a gun IMO, then the threat is bad enough to warrant killing them. I wouldn't be out to shoot them in the knee cap just to disable them.

Personally, I don't want to give a thug a chance to get up on the witness stand and lie. I damn sure hope I never have to take a life, but to protect myself or my family, friends and coworkers as the law allows, I will not hesitate and I do hope there are honest witnesses or cameras around since I feel confident if I ever do, it will certainly be justified.

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Shoot to stop the assault. 2 in the heart 1 in the head.Only judges can kill legally.He died because he did not want to live.

Members online

No members online now.