Hey tanks alot for this video

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I've been meaning to get over there and play a little.
Great video, but that's not an FAL in the video:fc5716bd:

armoredman

Full Access Member
Nope, looked a wee bit like a Barret L-82, didn't t. :)
Looks like an absolute blast, wish I could take my son there - he'd go NUTS.

cce1302

Full Access Member
Like taking a cruise, there are some things that lose their draw after you've been paid to do it.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Back when I was much younger I lived near Ft. Jackson, SC. A neighbor who was an army doctor had to go get his tank certification renewed. He asked me if I wanted to go take a ride. Duh??????

It was a blast. Those things can turn on a dime. He did so throwing my hip up against the porthole which gave me a nice purple bruise. Wore it as a badge of honor. It was a lot of fun despite the injury.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
That looks like something I wanna do, not being able to be in m I military I think I'd have a blast no pun intended.....gonna do a little research on there website....thanks for sharing,
Concealed 27

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Pricing

Not exactly cheap, but I guess they have to pay the bills somehow. And I'm sure maintaining the fleet isn't exactly cheap, nor is ammo.

I would do the $399 deal, maybe pay a bit extra to shoot the MG42 afterwards:smoke2:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
More Tank Testing

I wonder what happens when the test fails?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VWHd_Ms1ro]Tank brake test - YouTube[/ame]

Max

Full Access Member
I wonder what happens when the test fails?

Lots of dirty suits, some dirty tarmac, and two dirty tracks (Okay, that was mean).

By the way, nice gag that they all pretend to be surprised that the tank stopped behind them.
Like they were just so happening to stand there, and didn't hear the damn thing approaching.

Max

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Lots of dirty suits, some dirty tarmac, and two dirty tracks (Okay, that was mean).

By the way, nice gag that they all pretend to be surprised that the tank stopped behind them.
Like they were just so happening to stand there, and didn't hear the damn thing approaching.

Max

A couple of them turned around. I think they were all suppose to stay facing forward but some just couldn't do it.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
To me, it looked like they knew it was comings up behind them, but didn't realize just how fast or how close it would stop.

kwo51

Full Access Member
If they had locked up the treads on the tank instead of controlled braking the guys inside of the tank could be hurt or dead.

Members online

No members online now.