Hey bought another Glock

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
I sold my XDs .45 and got this a few weeks ago and love it already, it's a G27.

I also pick this up a few months ago, G30S

I know I've been busy lately but I'm loving it.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
NICE, You can't ever have to many.

I always wondered how hard it was to control the sub compact in .45.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Mine 27 is a part of me most of the time. XDs 45 is a well made gun ,and the recoil from the 40's to me is sharper than the 45.jmo

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Mine 27 is a part of me most of the time. XDs 45 is a well made gun ,and the recoil from the 40's to me is sharper than the 45.jmo

I was actually expecting Bigdaddy to say that. Being that .40 is a high pressure round...

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
The G27 is great for me, ive had mine about 4 years. Very big package in a little gun. I to like .40s use my 27 as b/u weapon sometimes......nice pickup
Concealed 27

Last edited:

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Thanks guys, I love it I also pick up two GAP floor plates that is awesome but I haven't shot with it yet but it do feel great to the hand. This is the target that I shot when I took the 27 to the ranges for the first time. The recoil feel great to me, after shooting the XDs .45 it's a piece of cake.

This is at 35ft and the last target that I shot.

@ 25ft.

@15ft.

I love this G27 I just order a shell for it for my Alien Gear Holster and I order another iwb holster from Nelsonholster that I'm still waiting for.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Holeefuk... I sure hope you didn't have any meat in that deep freeze. You do know that freezer will defrost with all those holes in the door. :shrug:

At least the shots look good if it were an actual person.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I put a crimson trace on my 27. Have a draw full of holsters but like the cross breed best but the belt clip conceals best. .

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
I figure that I will have at least two iwb holster for the 27, I have the Alien Gear holster already so all I did is order another shell for it I should get it this week. The leather holster from nelsonholster will take a few weeks so I'm alright with that. I also order a Lone Wolf .357 sig barrel for the G27 for the second time and I should get it this week also, I hope. The first one was sent through UPS and somebody in there decided that they need it more.

Last edited:

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Yeah and this G30S is awesome I shoot it very well and I can say that I shoot it better than the XDs .45 I had. Thank you sir for your comment.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Yep, I agree so I figure that I didn't need three .45 so one of them had to go but the 30S is perfect.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Have been looking for the 3os but still hard to find here. When you do they want $800. for it.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Yep, I love mine 30S and I got lucky finding it, this is what I did to my G27.

I put a GAP plate on the mag and talon grip.

Members online

No members online now.