Hello... Hello... Hello...

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I hate it when they break out the dewalt drills. Neurosurgeon is way to go .

Yes Sir !!! Them Orthapedic Surgeons turn you into Frankenstein with hardware and then that's when you become damn near a vegetable. As is now, as long as I take all 6 of my meds or my 24-28 pills a day, I can at least fake it and function. I'm afraid after the Orthopedic surgeon gets done with his part, I won't be able to even fake it. I've heard to many horror stories and why I've put it off and put it off.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Under obama care there is no longer a 6 million dollar man or women just death panels. That is what we have to look forward to. We have to pass the bill so we can read it. Congress's insurance will rebuild there entire body,so we have piglossy forever. Rain needs to stop so I can go ride my Harley.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Under obama care there is no longer a 6 million dollar man or women just death panels. That is what we have to look forward to. We have to pass the bill so we can read it. Congress's insurance will rebuild there entire body,so we have piglossy forever. Rain needs to stop so I can go ride my Harley.

ride help with pain???

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I think I'll go grab a beer, wash the truck and then go buy some mega million tickets..climbed to $92 million..woohoo.

gty-chicago_mega_millions_thg_120607_wmain.jpg

kwo51

Full Access Member
You could buy the presidents y of the US with that. Oh ya after taxes it is only 10,000,000. Chump change.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I wouldn't want to be president of anything if I won..Wife and I want to retire to Arizona..already eyeballing some homes. For there's only so much rain and traffic a person can take up here.

4804481041_29ba7cc3e6_z.jpg

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I wouldn't want to be president of anything if I won..Wife and I want to retire to Arizona..already eyeballing some homes. For there's only so much rain and traffic a person can take up here.

4804481041_29ba7cc3e6_z.jpg

Man, I'd love to live in AZ. Been talking about it for the last 12 years now. I want to be near the Colorado River or one of the lakes. Lakve Mohave or Lake Havasu. Prolly more like Mojave be my preference. Havasu is more of a party town than a recreation town IMO. Being close to Laughlin is a plus too. I love it in Laughlin/Bullhead City. Hotter than hell though. So to be within a 20-30 minute drive and a bit better temps, I was thinking Kingman. Also close to I-40 that way for quick trips to Los Angeles to see family, and/or OKC to see family. And if I decided I want some snow or Trees, Flagstaff isn't far away either. Flagstaff is Awesome, but I don't really care to live there, just be close enough. But I want to stay away from the big cities like Phoenix or Tuscon. Hope to be there someday.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Love going down to Tombstone when were visiting family in Mesa..Gunfight at the O.K. Corral, cold beer, Boot Hill, cold beer, Birdcage Theater, cold beer..well you get the idea.

.IMG_2908.jpg

IMG_2913.jpg

IMG_2936.jpg

SWSS

Full Access Member
Lake Havasu is soooo awesome! Spent time (camping) in the 4corners area...beautiful!

SWSS from somewhere....

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Lake Havasu is soooo awesome! Spent time (camping) in the 4corners area...beautiful!

SWSS from somewhere....

The lawmen have pretty much put an end to it, but many of the hot babes there used to run around topless with a patch up front and a sting in their ass and that was it. Not anymore. Maybe sometimes out in one of the coves, but when the law boat showes up the girls start dggin in the laundry to get dressed.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
About two weeks after my mother first moved down to Arizona in summer of '94 they had record high temps...out in Lake Havasu it got up to 128 degrees. Now I can see why they took their clothes off. U.S. high record is Death Valley, CA for 134 way back in 1913.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
That's a fact. It does get hot. But it's a nice dry heat. 110-115 is pretty common there and Bullhead City/Laughlin.

Members online

No members online now.