Hello - From Everywhere

oppo

Full Access Member
Welcome aboard. We are glad to have you.

Definitely keep us updated on the AR builds.

Domin8

Thank you guys.

Btw, I just got an update from Spike's Tactical concerning my first AR. They shipped my stripped lower to the wrong address. I called today, but it was too late. They were closed. I hope they call back early tomorrow.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Thank you guys.

Btw, I just got an update from Spike's Tactical concerning my first AR. They shipped my stripped lower to the wrong address. I called today, but it was too late. They were closed. I hope they call back early tomorrow.

Hope u got ur lower or at least talk to them.......

Domin8

I was able to get in contact with them this morning. I spoke with the shipping manager. While he had me on the phone he redirected the package on UPS's website to the correct address. As soon as I hung up the phone I jumped onto the UPS app to track the package. It said the package had been redirected, so I'm good now.

Based on my order date and the ship date, it appears that stripped lowers at Spikes Tactical are now only backordered 6 months versus the 8-12 they posted on their site. I'm update on this subject later since I have 3 other stripped lowers on order that I purchased in May, July, and September. I plan on ordering 2 more from them. 1 in November and the other in January. This will be a good way to monitor their backorder times.

Domin8

Yes I do, but only occasionally. Can't get in the habit of doing it to often or people will start getting crazy ideas like coming to me for answers.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I was able to get in contact with them this morning. I spoke with the shipping manager. While he had me on the phone he redirected the package on UPS's website to the correct address. As soon as I hung up the phone I jumped onto the UPS app to track the package. It said the package had been redirected, so I'm good now.

Based on my order date and the ship date, it appears that stripped lowers at Spikes Tactical are now only backordered 6 months versus the 8-12 they posted on their site. I'm update on this subject later since I have 3 other stripped lowers on order that I purchased in May, July, and September. I plan on ordering 2 more from them. 1 in November and the other in January. This will be a good way to monitor their backorder times.

Why not just buy one on gunbroker? No wait time for backorders

Domin8

What you see on GB today is not what you saw 6 months ago. Availability has gone up while price went down. Also, the prices in general are a little higher on GB. Most of the process on there for a plain black stripped lower is what I paid for the same item with some paint and shipping included.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
What you see on GB today is not what you saw 6 months ago. Availability has gone up while price went down. Also, the prices in general are a little higher on GB. Most of the process on there for a plain black stripped lower is what I paid for the same item with some paint and shipping included.

I don't know what I was thinking lol. 6 months ago was a pita to find anything much less at a decent price. At that time I was mostly using gb for a reference of pricing and availability. Although there was a few decent deals but you had to be fast :ROFLJest:

Domin8

I understand exactly what you are saying. I paid double what I should have if I had just waited 3-4 months (blue line backorder as per Glock) for a G30S, but I wanted it immediately instead of waiting.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts