Gun control NY map permit law

oppo

Full Access Member
Complete bullshit. Besides privacy, it was extremely stupid to print an article showing every criminal in New York exactly where to steal a gun. Morons

kwo51

Full Access Member
Or who is unable to defend themselves. Sue them out of business. Funny how low gun ownership =more crime.Who would have thunk.

ViperJeff

Administrator
If it happened in my county, this would be the first sign in my front yard

yard_sign.jpg

With this one on my door

cc-sign.jpg

TScottW99

Full Access Member
We had a guy in the Roanoke Times make a searchable database here in Virginia about 4 years ago. We posted his home address everywhere, emails, forums, etc... etc... We also did the same with the CEO of the paper. They took it down super fast. Funny how it's not as fun when it's you.

NickPic83

i am pissed my area is included. lots of us in the area are boycotting the journal news.

so here is what we r putting up on facebook and every other social site

"So here are the addresses and phone number of NY Journal "calumnist" (one who propagates journalistic abuse) Dwight R. Worley who published all of the HOME ADDRESSES of Law Abiding Conceal Carry Gun Owners of the entire state of NY as well as the rest of the marxist swine at The Journal:

Dwight R Worley
23006 139 Ave
Springfield Gardens, NY 11413

But you might want to call him first to let him know you’ll be dropping in: (718) 527-0832

and here are the rest of the red diaper doper babies at
The Journal:

Journal News President:
---Janet Hasson, 3 Gate House Lane Mamaroneck, NY 10534 (914) 694.5204

Editors:
---Cyndee Royle, 1133 Westchester Ave., Suite N110, White Plains, NY 10604, 914-694-9300
--Nancy Cutler 9 Woodwind Ln, Spring Valley, NY. (845) 354 3485

Parent company of The Journal News Gannett
-----CEO Gracia C Martore 728 Springvale Rd Great Falls, VA 22066 (703) 759 5954

The reporter on the story is:
--Dwight R Worley 23006 139 Ave Springfield Gardens, NY 11413 (718) 527 0832"

if u can have my address i can have yours......

i also found this posted by a member on FRF so i cant take credit for it.....

"The Lower Hudson Journal broke the law by obtaining and publishing that list.

Section 1. Subdivision 5 of section 400.00 of the penal law

A. 9388 2

1 (II) A REQUEST FOR THE ENTIRE LIST OF LICENSEES, OR FOR ALL LICENSEES IN A GEOGRAPHIC AREA, SHALL BE DENIED, EXCEPT TO ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT
AGENCY OR ANY ENTITY ACTING ON BEHALF OF OR PROVIDING SERVICES TO ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY. FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS SUBDIVISION, THE TERM "LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY" SHALL MEAN THE DIVISION OF STATE POLICE, ANY NEW YORK STATE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT, ANY POLICE DEPARTMENT OF ANY CITY, VILLAGE OR TOWN WITHIN NEW YORK STATE, THE POLICE FORCE OF ANY NEW YORK STATE AUTHORITY OR AGENCY, THE STATE POLICE FORCE OF ANY OTHER STATE, ANY FEDERAL LAW

Will New York's law enforcement agencies bring charges against the paper for this blatant violation? Will any of the law abiding gun owners sue the paper for blatantly violating their privacy? "

oppo

Full Access Member
I soooo... hope the newspaper and those who turned over the information are held accountable but I am not holding my breath.

kwo51

Full Access Member
The next problem is to find a mouth piece to take the case. Most of them voted for ostupid.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Just read where the paper has (doubled down) and expanded the map even more. If any of the dweebs of this rag have a gun, they better damn sure include themselves on this map. But I'd be very surprised if they did that.

Members online

No members online now.