Gun control laws what a joke

Okay i personally am getting sick & tired of all these new laws there trying to pass to ban guns or have stronger background checks so certain people cant get guns these are known as gun control laws & you know what here is what i think of these dumb laws they are pointless & not needed because the more laws you create gun prices will just go up & it will just create more of a black market for them & if there are less laws & no background checks more people could have guns & defend themselves & crime would be at a low level & having a ton of false flag/hoax shooting attacks happen isn't helping ether i believe the right to bear arms & that everyone should get a gun & well if someone goes out & makes a bad choice & uses a gun on somebody blame the person not the gun so gun control laws are really unnecessary end of conversation.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Preaching to the choir, son.

And please try some grammar and punctuation, it makes your posts easier to read and understand.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
Preaching to the choir, son.

And please try some grammar and punctuation, it makes your posts easier to read and understand.

Some of us have been fed up with this crap since the '80's - and some much longer than that. We fight the good fight, at whatever point of life we get to jump in at.

And yes - text-speak cuts no ice with us OLD guys. Think of us as old granddads, when you type.
icon12.gif

my-car-gets.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts