GSSF Glock Sport Shooting Foundation

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Maybe some aren't aware. If not here is some information on joining GSSF. I'm going to be signing up eventually, and Daughter and SIL are wanting to sign up too.

I've tried calling them the last 2 days. Glock answers just fine, but when I tell them I want information on GSSF and get transfered, noone answers.

So maybe 1 of you current members can answer a couple questions. How long does it take to process an application?

How does the purchase program work? I know a coupon is inovled right?
And how do you get a coupon and how long does it take to get that?
Once you get the coupon, where is it good at? Can you go to any Glock retailer? Or only retailers that participate in the program? Is there a list of participating dealers by Zip Code? Anyone know of the current pricelist in the link below is current? Is the G21 Gen 4 Available in the program yet?

Glock Sport Shooting Foundation Registration

http://www.gssfonline.com/GSSF_Pistol_Purchase_Program_Information.pdf
Pistol Purchase Program

Glock Sport Shooting Foundation Match Inforomation

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Maybe some aren't aware. If not here is some information on joining GSSF. I'm going to be signing up eventually, and Daughter and SIL are wanting to sign up too.

I've tried calling them the last 2 days. Glock answers just fine, but when I tell them I want information on GSSF and get transfered, noone answers.

So maybe 1 of you current members can answer a couple questions. How long does it take to process an application?

How does the purchase program work? I know a coupon is inovled right?
And how do you get a coupon and how long does it take to get that?
Once you get the coupon, where is it good at? Can you go to any Glock retailer? Or only retailers that participate in the program? Is there a list of participating dealers by Zip Code? "Anyone know of the current pricelist in the link below is current? Is the G21 Gen 4 Available in the program yet?"

Glock Sport Shooting Foundation Registration

http://www.gssfonline.com/GSSF_Pistol_Purchase_Program_Information.pdf
Pistol Purchase Program

Glock Sport Shooting Foundation Match Inforomation

Here ya go......
1) Glock Sport Shooting Foundation
2) http://www.gssfonline.com/GSSF_Pistol_Purchase_Program_Information.pdf

You have to get your pistols from a dealer that honers them, You may call the dealers and check to see what they have in stock. Most dealers who honer them get a few a month of each Glock. You are allowed one purchase per year under the discount..

"Anyone know of the current pricelist in the link below is current?" yes on current price list....." Is the G21 Gen 4 Available in the program yet?" No not yet

If you have your coupon you just take it to a valid dealer and If they have it in stock your good. The problem somethimes is that the dealers in youre local area may be far away from you home so if you dont want to drive you have to have it shipped and transferd but anthor FFL with will cost you 25 bones at least or u know a FFL dealer that will do it got free......Anything I missed let me know. Ive been a member since 2008..... Concealed 27

let me know if you need some more info I wil try and give u what I know about it....Concealed 27

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.