Got me a Geissele Automatics trigger

STF

Full Access Member
I got it put in last night and although I haven't shot it yet it feels awesome dry firing.

Bluez

Full Access Member
Hmmm.. Never got into these upgraded triggers yet.
My RRA had a supposedly special trigger from the factory but I am not sure how much t affects me compared to my stock triggers elsewhere ..
Maybe I should try one of these famous Geissele one time :)

STF

Full Access Member
I'll be shooting it on Thursday evening. The only problem I can see so far is that I will need to sell the rest of my ARs for lack of funds to outfit them all with this trigger.

Seriously, it feels that nice.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I'll be shooting it on Thursday evening. The only problem I can see so far is that I will need to sell the rest of my ARs for lack of funds to outfit them all with this trigger.

Seriously, it feels that nice.

Pricey but worth it 4 sure.....

kwo51

Full Access Member
Hell the trigger on my bb gun is fine, and thats about all I can afford to shoot a lot now. Tree rat hate me.

STF

Full Access Member
I absolutely love the trigger. I haven't been able to shoot much with it yet but from what I can tell from the 40 or so rounds I put down range I put a lot more rounds on steel from the standing and walking positions than I did before.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Mine is set just a bit too light for My fat fingers. Next time out I`ll take the wrench along and give it just a slight twist. I like that, touch, stop, realign, touch, boom. LOL

TScottW99

Full Access Member
I'm debating about which trigger to upgrade to on dedicated 6.8spc lower I built. It has a DD parts kit and the trigger is a bit gritty for my taste. This is going to be a hunting rifle so I want something better.

Looks nice!

STF

Full Access Member
Biggest thing about this trigger versus a milspec trigger is that I can actually feel the wall before it breaks. So I can take up the slack, feel the wall then it breaks with just slightly more pressure.

Members online

No members online now.