Glock 26 - OEM 10 Rd Mag

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I am in need of a glock 9mm for a G26 oem 10 Rd Mag for a conversion kit Im doing....If anyone can help me out I will do something in return for your troubles. Im waiting to order barrell because I need a mag for it first ...Thanks
Concealed 27

SEE EDIT

Last edited:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I guess I don't get it. Why do you need a complete G26 if all you're doing is putting a 9mm Conversion barrel in your G27? I'd imagine the 10 rd mags are not hard to find. OR is that what you're asking? Where to get a 10rd Glock 26 mag? Here's place that shows to have them in stock. $22ea FREE Shipping.
Glock 26 9mm 10rd Magazine I just bought 3 Glock 17 Mags for my Glock 23. I'll use the Xgrip spacers to use the 17rd 9mm.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I guess I don't get it. Why do you need a complete G26 if all you're doing is putting a 9mm Conversion barrel in your G27? I'd imagine the 10 rd mags are not hard to find. OR is that what you're asking? Where to get a 10rd Glock 26 mag? Here's place that shows to have them in stock. $22ea FREE Shipping.
Glock 26 9mm 10rd Magazine I just bought 3 Glock 17 Mags for my Glock 23. I'll use the Xgrip spacers to use the 17rd 9mm.

I just wanted a glock oem mag only. I have ordered barrel already just need a mag and I found one already. I just thought someone may have a used one they wanted to get rid of, But thanks for the replys guys, I appreciate it.... Concealed 27

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I just wanted a glock oem mag only. I have ordered barrel already just need a mag and I found one already. I just thought someone may have a used one they wanted to get rid of, But thanks for the replys guys, I appreciate it.... Concealed 27

Oh I get it. I misunderstood. A buddy just called me today all excited. He just bought a brand New Glock26. He said it was just under $500 out the door. That does sound cheap, so I'm sure it was a Gen 3. The Gen 4 Glock 26 is now available. I didn't have the heart to tell him, I wouldn't have bought that. I'm sure it was an impulse buy and what they had in stock. I did tell him, I want to get a Glock21 Gen 4, cuz I can put a Conversion 10mm barrel in it and shoot 10mm too. He thought I was kidding. I said, for real. Then he asked why I would do that, and not just buy a 10mm in the first place. Told him, .45 ammo is cheaper, and I'd only want a 10mm option since I do see 10mm ammo in the stores evne though a bit pricey, at least I can get some. He said, that's why he bought it, cuz he sees 10mm ammo available. Then I told hm, that's cuz noone wants it or has a need for it. :rofl:

Not sure why people don't get in touch with me first. Instead they call me to tell me what they bought. Now that it's to fuggin late.

I now want a G21 since I know about this 10mm barrel. How cool is it, with 2 different Glock ACP's and 3 optional barrels you can shoot 5 different calibers? Talk about being able to use whatever ammo is available. That's it right there.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Oh I get it. I misunderstood. A buddy just called me today all excited. He just bought a brand New Glock26. He said it was just under $500 out the door. That does sound cheap, so I'm sure it was a Gen 3. The Gen 4 Glock 26 is now available. I didn't have the heart to tell him, I wouldn't have bought that. I'm sure it was an impulse buy and what they had in stock. I did tell him, I want to get a Glock21 Gen 4, cuz I can put a Conversion 10mm barrel in it and shoot 10mm too. He thought I was kidding. I said, for real. Then he asked why I would do that, and not just buy a 10mm in the first place. Told him, .45 ammo is cheaper, and I'd only want a 10mm option since I do see 10mm ammo in the stores evne though a bit pricey, at least I can get some. He said, that's why he bought it, cuz he sees 10mm ammo available. Then I told hm, that's cuz noone wants it or has a need for it. :rofl:

Not sure why people don't get in touch with me first. Instead they call me to tell me what they bought. Now that it's to fuggin late.

I now want a G21 since I know about this 10mm barrel. How cool is it, with 2 different Glock ACP's and 3 optional barrels you can shoot 5 different calibers? Talk about being able to use whatever ammo is available. That's it right there.

I can also get the .357 conversion for the G23 and G27.... GLOCKS RULE PERIOD. :rockit:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I can also get the .357 conversion for the G23 and G27.... GLOCKS RULE PERIOD. :rockit:

Actually the .357Sig barrel is NOT even a conversion. Just buy the standard barrel for the .357Sig cal gun and it fits your G23 or G27 and you even use your same .40 cal mags, and it's also backwards compatible, that G32 and G33 Baby Glock .357Sig will take the G23 and G27 barrels and use your same .357Sig mags for your .40 ammo. This is why when buddies or family ask me which Glock to get, I tell them G23 First Choice, if they don't have it in stock, Then see if they G32 .357Sig in stock. Or the G27 and if it's not in stock, get the G33.

I really see no reason in getting the Full Frame G22 or G31, unless you really want the big gun. You're giving up conealability by going full frame, and with mag spacers like Xgrip, you can still shoot the full frame mags and extend your grip that way too for range shooting. I have a G23 with 2 G23 13round Mags, and 6 G22 15 round mags. Xgrip spacers are on the way.

This is what my G23 looks like with G22 15round mags in it using the spacers.
465d1358303943-glock-26-oem-10-rd-mag-xgrip2.jpg

466d1358303955-glock-26-oem-10-rd-mag-xgrip1.jpg

467d1358303962-glock-26-oem-10-rd-mag-xgrip3.jpg

Now there is a 9mm Conversion barrel for the .40/357Sig Glocks. That Conversion barrel is also backwards compatible and fits BOTH the G23/G32, G22/G31 and G27/G31. So with a G23/32 and $250 for 2 more barrels, you can shoot 2 more calibers. However, you do have to use the 9mm G17 or G19 mags. This is also why I have 3 G17 17 round mags.

Attachments

• Xgrip2.JPG
    Xgrip2.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Xgrip1.JPG
    Xgrip1.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Xgrip3.JPG
    Xgrip3.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 12

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yeah, I had to show an ffl that the 40 Cal may will fit the 357... they mark them now but makes no difference. The 22 rd may I have says 40 but as u were saying the 357 fits and ur off and running. That's why I grabbed my Leo buddy's personal g23 he wanted and bought the m&p shield 40 Cal single stack....waiting for range report.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Actually the .357Sig barrel is NOT even a conversion. Just buy the standard barrel for the .357Sig cal gun and it fits your G23 or G27 and you even use your same .40 cal mags, and it's also backwards compatible, that G32 and G33 Baby Glock .357Sig will take the G23 and G27 barrels and use your same .357Sig mags for your .40 ammo. This is why when buddies or family ask me which Glock to get, I tell them G23 First Choice, if they don't have it in stock, Then see if they G32 .357Sig in stock. Or the G27 and if it's not in stock, get the G33.

I really see no reason in getting the Full Frame G22 or G31, unless you really want the big gun. You're giving up conealability by going full frame, and with mag spacers like Xgrip, you can still shoot the full frame mags and extend your grip that way too for range shooting. I have a G23 with 2 G23 13round Mags, and 6 G22 15 round mags. Xgrip spacers are on the way.

This is what my G23 looks like with G22 15round mags in it using the spacers.
465d1358303943-glock-26-oem-10-rd-mag-xgrip2.jpg

466d1358303955-glock-26-oem-10-rd-mag-xgrip1.jpg

467d1358303962-glock-26-oem-10-rd-mag-xgrip3.jpg

Now there is a 9mm Conversion barrel for the .40/357Sig Glocks. That Conversion barrel is also backwards compatible and fits BOTH the G23/G32, G22/G31 and G27/G31. So with a G23/32 and $250 for 2 more barrels, you can shoot 2 more calibers. However, you do have to use the 9mm G17 or G19 mags. This is also why I have 3 G17 17 round mags.

Where did u get the xgrip, that's new to me.. all I ever see is a&g ones

Humvee21

Full Access Member
Whoa whoa... All this conversion talk. Let's not forget the modular pistol king, the Sig P250. It'll come in all the flavorful calibers as well as handgun size. If you buy the gun and a conversion kit, it only costs as much as a new gen 4 Glock.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Where did u get the xgrip, that's new to me.. all I ever see is a&g ones

I like the XGrips better. Ebay is your friend for XGrips. Usually about $15-$16 each. Also available to run the full cap full frame mags in the baby glocks. Although, that looks a bit ridiculous, but it does also work.
468d1358311987-glock-26-oem-10-rd-mag-xgrip5.jpg

Attachments

• Xgrip5.jpg
    Xgrip5.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 15

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
thanks brother, gonna order tommrow.... going to sleep will hit up the site after I grab a few things tommrow.... pics will come in near future....

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
thanks brother, gonna order tommrow.... going to sleep will hit up the site after I grab a few things tommrow.... pics will come in near future....

10-4 Just search Xgrip Glock and you will get several distributors for those in all sizes.

What I also like about them is the cover the dust magnet hole in the bottom of the frame.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Here a Lenny M review from the Glock store C27.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t00WJ-DtsG0]XGRIP - Magazine Sleeve Provides Better Grip - YouTube[/ame]

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Nice review, thanks I'm gonna grab a few soon as soon as I get off tablet. I don't do any ordering over with wi fi... ur up just like me huh, went to bed at 3 got up at 5...lol, watch ya gonna due

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Yeah, I'm up and down all day long. Job and Health related issues. Tow Truck drivers work 24/7. Good ones do anyway.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yeah, I'm up and down all day long. Job and Health related issues. Tow Truck drivers work 24/7. Good ones do anyway.

I get your avatar now:waytogo: Yeah, Mines health related also but I try not to bitch about it. I see mutiple Drs and I am "High Maintance" so to speak. But every day I try and stay positive, being a member on this site has helped me alot. I got away from forums for a few years and this one got me back into it. Alot of knowledge and courtesy here and I enjoy all members comments and suggustions.....:hat:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts