Glad my life doesn't revolve around football

armoredman

Full Access Member
What is this "football" thing you speak of? Is that the game played on the 100 yard rifle range with the HUGE target holders at each end?

kwo51

Full Access Member
I wounder how many millions were lost in Las Vegas over the Auburn and Alabama game. Surely college football is not fixed. Daniel Defense need to sue for = time on the air.

ninja man

Full Access Member
not jealous. just dont care. why pay a shit ton of money to watch a game where you can get better viewing angles on the couch? all we hear about are players with drugs, guns (not in the good way) and lawbreaking in general. i cant stand how professional atheletes act these days and i wont support them by buying tickets. it has also gone political now. all sports are no longer sports but a game of chess. why not play chess then?

oh, and my cousin is a professional athelete.

STF

Full Access Member
I'd give my left nut to be a bullpen catcher in the MLB. Shit you can pay me less than I'm making now and I'll still do it.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
If you live in Seattle and your not into watching/cheering for the Seahawks..than you are either brain dead or some gay 49'er fan.

national-football-league-2012-season-automatically-imported--nfl-2012s-auto-00169smd.jpg

kwo51

Full Access Member
And take steroids ,make millions don't let the white boys into the club house and see who can have the most felonies and not go jail. That foot ball.Add to that people getting killed at the game.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Have never really been into any kind of sports. Just didn't take the time to follow any. But boy I know some people who almost make it their entire life. To each his own but I just wonder when they'll ever grow up. Living in NC the college sports crowd and rivalries run deep.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I'm a fan just don't devote my life to it.... hockey is my game I can't play anymore due to health issues but I'm a sports fan just don't spend my days waiting for a football game. I have something of a life, not much but I'm just glad to be here.........
Concealed 27

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Been watching the NFL going on 45 years now. That's a lot of games. But my world doesn't revolve around football and I never got into that fantasy league stuff. Yes steroids and illegal drugs have crept into professional sports which has tainted part of the game but I watch it strictly as an entertainment value. It has revolved into billions of dollars each year and is still the number one sport in America...so I guess they must be doing something right. I use to think also that guys who don't watch the NFL were a bunch of wimps..but now to each their own. As for watching the LPGA I'll pass..instead I'll be in my easy chair, with a beer and a subway sandwich watching the Seattle Seahawks kick some butt on their way to the super bowl.

:cheers:

ninja man

Full Access Member
nothing wrong with the lpga.... but then again, im biased. my cousin is on the lpga. so i have to watch.

but football......its a game of chess now. 2 minutes left in the game and the leading team can end it without even playing the last bit. a game is meant to be played to the very end. dont be a bitch because you can. getting payed millions of dollars (waaaay overpaid if you ask me) and not even having to play the whole game. bring back the leather helmets, then i might watch. i only watch the superbowl for its commercials. i dont give a shit about the game or the halftime show. i almost got a scholarship to a couple colleges for football, but i had other things that needed to be taken care of, so i didnt go. i know the game and dont think its being played the way it should be.

Members online

No members online now.