George Zimmerman arrested..the saga continues.

Bluez

Full Access Member
I was real sorry to hear it.

he is certainly under a lot of stress.

keep donating to your favorite pro gun organization to prevent more anti gun nutters form successfully circumventing law with frivolous prosecutions

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
SANFORD, Fla. (AP) — George Zimmerman is once again a free man after an arrest on criminal charges — but his freedom carries conditions.

The former neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted in the fatal shooting of unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin earlier this year was released from jail Tuesday pending arraignment on the latest charges against him: aggravated assault, battery and criminal mischief.

Zimmerman was released on the condition that he wear an electronic monitor, keep his distance from guns, and stay away from the girlfriend who accused him of trying to choke her and then a week later pointing a shotgun at her. His bond was set at $9,000.

I agree this guy needs to get some help, for I have even heard he mentioned suicide. I'd change my last name and move to some little town and start over.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Sadly, the media and law enforcement will likely be on Mr. Zimmerman's ass for a long time. If he even farts in church he will make the news.

He will forever be linked to the circumstances and decisions he made on that fateful night. And I for one would like to distance Zimmerman from the gun debate. The fact is that he put the worst possible light on stand-your-ground laws.

I am not saying he was guilty, but he certainly wasn't innocent. He is a man who made some bad decisions in the heat of the moment, he is not a poster boy for the cause of self-defense.

Hopefully he can salvage some type of normalcy in life, but I doubt it will happen.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Your life will change when you use a gun ... The only thing he did wrong was protecting himself and killing a black youngster. If Martin had been white or older we would have never heard of this. He should be remanded to treatment for ptsd.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yeah, its good to talk to someone if you have problems but you first have to admit that you have a problem which he obviously has not done yet or he's just has not learned his lesson that he's already got his get outta jail free card........
Concealed 27

shooter

I hate how they always refer to Martin as "unarmed teenager". Even after the trial they are still spinning that story to make Martin out as an innocent kid.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I hate how they always refer to Martin as "unarmed teenager". Even after the trial they are still spinning that story to make Martin out as an innocent kid.
If it were a white on white crime it may have made the news once......innocent definetly not, deserved what he got..... not in my eyes....
Concealed 27

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
To me its sounds like what a prudent person in his position should carry. Still not enough ammo. Media and obstupid destroying this country as fast as they can.

kwo51

Full Access Member
THE GUN CONFISCATION NOTICE AN NYC RESIDENT REPORTEDLY RECEIVED WILL LIKELY SEND CHILLS DOWN YOUR SPINE New York City has reportedly started sending out confiscation notices ordering gun owners to “immediately surrender” rifles and/or shotguns capable of holding more than five rounds of ammunition. It is illegal to possess a rifle or shotgun with the capacity to hold more than five rounds in the city, according to NYC Administrative Code 10-306 (b).

TScottW99

Full Access Member
THE GUN CONFISCATION NOTICE AN NYC RESIDENT REPORTEDLY RECEIVED WILL LIKELY SEND CHILLS DOWN YOUR SPINE New York City has reportedly started sending out confiscation notices ordering gun owners to “immediately surrender” rifles and/or shotguns capable of holding more than five rounds of ammunition. It is illegal to possess a rifle or shotgun with the capacity to hold more than five rounds in the city, according to NYC Administrative Code 10-306 (b).

Just read that on TheBlaze.com. When will people wake up???? On the gun confiscation letter they listed a Marlin 25 in 22lr for crying out loud!!!!

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Just read that on TheBlaze.com. When will people wake up???? On the gun confiscation letter they listed a Marlin 25 in 22lr for crying out loud!!!!

Unbelievable.... not goo a happen if they try that BS on me..... I will go to jail before turnng in my firearms... you can come for my guns but I will give you my bullets......
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.