Funny Pics

oppo

Full Access Member
redneck-23.jpg

priell3

Full Access Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPJL68_u6Kw]Kentucky cop shoots off finger after gun store clerk hands him loaded weapon - YouTube[/ame]

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
All guns loaded all the time !!!!!!!!!!

I heard he's wanting to sue the gun store. Personal responsibility people. True the clerk didn't clear it but when handed a gun it becomes your responsibility to verify it's condition. Case closed.

Whenever I do "show and tell" with a gun, I always take out the mag, clear it and hand it to the other person with the slide locked back. That way both of us know it's condition.

oppo

Full Access Member
I have always taught my kids that you always check every firearm every time. It doesn't matter if it is brand new in box, sitting in my safe, they were the last one to handle it, or if I clear it myself and hand it to them. They are the always check themselves and after verifying that is empty, still ALWAYS treat it as if it is loaded with a round in the chamber.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Not a funny pic but did not know where to put it, mods move it if you like...thanks
Concealed 27

Attachments

• Jeffferson_Gun_Quote_Freedomthirst.jpg
    Jeffferson_Gun_Quote_Freedomthirst.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 20

kwo51

Full Access Member
Some people new it. Some refuse to believe it. Some just don't want common man armed .If there is no GOD then there is no God given rights.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I love this show and he (stan Smith) does a song about the Iran contra stuff with Ollie north it's fun to hear cause they don't show cartoons....
american dad oliver north song - Bing Videos

This is great and so true, hats off to Seth MacFarlane on this episode of Stan looking for the gold supposedly north buried....
Concealed 27

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.