navy seal k9

I never said I was special ops but my dog is...lmao

Attachments

• funny-gun-pictures-4.jpg
    funny-gun-pictures-4.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 16

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Anyone know if this is legal or could it be a moooooving violation? This had to be in TX somewhere.

Attachments

• MoovinViolation.jpg
    MoovinViolation.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 21

Max

Full Access Member
If the Pickup has to make a sudden stop the cow is gonna take a very close look at the tailgate

kwo51

Full Access Member
Looks like he is pretty well tied in. I know people that have there horse ride in the bed of a pick up.Jumps in and out on command. Mostly stay on there hunting clubs roads.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
If the Pickup has to make a sudden stop the cow is gonna take a very close look at the tailgate

That shouldn't matter. The letters are big enough I think he can read them from where he's strapped down. :shrug:

Max

Full Access Member
That shouldn't matter. The letters are big enough I think he can read them from where he's strapped down. :shrug:

He can, but in the scenario I mentioned he will feel them, somewhere halfway between his teeth and his stomach.

TheOl55

Full Access Member
10704096_902864549746801_6927756593491087314_n.jpg

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Wouldn't a photo from the T-Rex's times be black and white?

Not in this case. We used his DNA and grew a T-Rex in modern times. As a joke we handed him a camera and told him to take a picture of himself. He had this huge grin on his face like he was taking a glamour shot but was only able to get a picture of his shoulder because of his short arms. He laughed, we laughed. It was a great time.

Then we all went out and got drunk. But we had to put a straw in Rex's mug because he couldn't raise his glass to his mouth. I had beer coming out my nose I was laughing so hard. He's a great guy with a great sense of humor.

Members online

No members online now.