Found new apartment

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Found a newly remodeled apartment with 2B/1Bath for my girlfriend Joyce, Her sister and me. took a little bit we move in on May31st and its nice has hardwood flooring, granite kitchen tops, washer and dryer located in a very nice area. I cant have my girl living in gang country in Tampa anymore and we are looking for our new companion dog for me hoping to get another Chihuahua pure breed or mixed. Trying to rescue one but we cannot get it till we move out, we have found ones we really like but they are adopted so fast. So wish me luck the move and finding a new buddy to replace the one I had to put down on St patricks day. My knee is doinggood went to surgeon today and Physical Therapy is hurting but helping more than that. God Bless All, Jeffrey (AKA) Concealed27
:favorites37:

Full Access Member
Good to hear your getting squared away, i wish you all the best. These are my wifes and mine current companions, her little guy is a chorki, and my big girl a german sheperd.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 5

oppo

Full Access Member
Glad to hear the good news and good luck on getting a new four-legged buddy.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Great news Jeffery. Glad things are coming together for you. My wife and I are at that stage in life where we are minimizing our responsibilities. We want to be foot loose and free to travel whenever the schedule allows. So no more furry friends for us. We've had them all our married life up until now.

But good luck with everything including finding a companion. They can become part of the family in a heartbeat.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Good to hear your getting squared away, i wish you all the best. These are my wifes and mine current companions, her little guy is a chorki, and my big girl a german sheperd.

Your fuzzy kids are adorable they look so sweet....Thanks for sharing pics heres another one of mine i just put down im still dealing with that the hardest part was laying her on the table before they uthenized her. but shes in a better place and looking for another chiwhuaua. Concealed 27

Attachments

• IMG_0914_2.jpg
    IMG_0914_2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 12

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Pics of new apartment

Heres a few pictures of of our new place not our furnature but this is the model. We have a nice sofa & loveseat and its a two bed/1 bath....I really like it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 6

kwo51

Full Access Member
2 grandkids graduating from St.Petersburg high in june. Will be in the rat race for a few.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
The people who leased before me owed the cable company a bunch of money so they are making me get a copy of the lease to show there will be a new tenant (me) so they will install cable, thought it was kinda silly that that they are making me take care of it instead of Brighthouse calling them for a copy of lease instead of new tenant to lift the "lock down" on installing a new account with a totally different tenant. Not the responsibility of me but Brighthouse is making me handle it. I just think its pretty "fuc_ed On brighthouses end its not the apartments responsibility either. Oh well if thats all the problems I have moving in I can handle that..LMAO
:3639243774_5f528137

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Well we we have been here a month and are very happy, so nice not to drive 30 miles to see my girl and its so nice to wake up to the women who has my heart. My good friend also lives in the complex with my god childrenso that is a good thing for me. I also moved 1 mile from my parents which is good because they are in there mid 70s so if they need anything im close. Electric and water aredecent so i have a gen 4 glock 22 on the way on my gssf discount. Ordered a alian gear holster for it. I have to renew my permit hard to believe been 7 years already seems like i just did it lol. Just thought id share life is gettting better for me and im proud of myself. God bless, jeffrey

SCARPETTA

Wow...your girlfriend & her sister, living under the same roof as you. ( COOL & NEATO)
Was there a movie made with that scenario ? You should do your own modern re-make.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
Found a newly remodeled apartment with 2B/1Bath for my girlfriend Joyce, Her sister and me.

This_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif
icon12.gif

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Well we ended up going to the SPCA and adopting a dog we got a almost 2-year-old beagle mix and she is just adorable she's so sweet she's so protective of my girl and me she freaks out when other dogs are around if they growl at her she growls back like she's going to beat her ass with her little self so funny here's a picture of her I think she's a cutie🐕

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 7

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts