extra power recoil spring

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I am after a 17coil mag spring for my 22rd .40 Cal. I got it from Cdnn and both times I took it to the range every 3 or 4th round while running the mag it malfs. Failure to go into battery. Simple fix just pull slide back and release and goes into battery... I should have to due this. I have found them online so I ma try stretching the may spring by hand to see if that works before paying the same for shipping as the item price......any thought from u Glock nuts....:favorites68:

Last edited:

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
No disrespect but is your wrist locked when firing the Glock? Glock's are notorious for not going fulling into battery if you and not locking your wrist. I can make my Model 20 misfire if I shoot limp wristed.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
no I'm not it only does it with the 22rd mag, I got one today @glockmeister.com for 10 bones shipped
Only ftf I have had with glocks is ammo or mag related.... and there are only a few of those. Will let you know after I test it again with high power spring. My g19 mags stay fully loaded at all times no breaks for tension relief ever and no malfs.....

kwo51

Full Access Member
Wolff springs are the best. Are these glock drop free mags? You get what you pay for. I have to metal glock mags that need to have plants in them.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Glock OEM. mags are the only way to go..

Im simple with my Glocks. They all wear the same parts
1] Meprolight Night Sights
2] Extended Slide Release
3] Extended Slide Lock
4] Pierce Grip Insert
5] Other than that aot of the box ready 2 shoot.................

Members online

No members online now.