Epic failure of the victim selection process

oppo

Full Access Member
Chris Kyle

US Navy Seal and the most confirmed kills of any sniper is US history

Chris-Kyle.jpg

The Universe Has a Good Laugh « Stately McDaniel Manor

On a bitterly cold morning in early January of 2009, the war, in a sense, found Chris again.* What happened to him not far from his home outside Dallas never made the news, since the town involved didn’t want the publicity, but the incident certainly would have made national headlines had a reporter ever gotten a tip about it.Chris was minding his own business, fueling his pickup truck at a gas station, when he found himself at gunpoint.* Two men holding pistols demanded his truck.* Law enforcement will usually advise you to give in to the criminal in a situation like this.* And that’s good advice.* But Chris took another route.* Very calmly and coolly, he sized up which of the men was handling his pistol more comfortably.* He put his hands up and told them he was going to reach into the truck to get his keys.* Then his hand went under his coat.* From a waistband holster, he pulled his Colt 1911.* Swinging the pistol under his left armpit, he gave each robber two .45 caliber Hydra-Shock hollow-points to the chest.* By the time the cops responded to the 911 call from the terrified lady who had locked herself in a car behind Chris’s truck, the matter was settled.* Elapsed time: about ten seconds.* The service station’s security cameras caught the whole thing.I pray for anyone whose life gets so desperate that he or she chooses to resort to a life of crime, but it’s hard to resist a little cold laughter all the same: I mean, how unlucky a dumbass do you have to be to target a random guy for felony armed assault and find out he’s killed more people than smallpox?

Well done Mr Kyle :waytogo:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Amen brother.... This is what the media does not want us to see...Why, because they want to scare us into consumption of whatever. Every 4 years its guns, every year its Hurricane season...Spend ,spend, and Beg us to go get prepared for it and dump your money into what you should already have in your home. THEY SCARE AMERICA INTO CONSUMPTION PERIOD

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Im thinking of picking up an ATI, they are inexpensive and lots of good reveiws on them.......

"The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem. Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair."

armoredman

Full Access Member
Fortunately, in the late 80s the navy still used the 1911. Being one of the Gunner's Mates on board a naval warship, (loosely defined), during the time, I can attest to that. The SBU/UDT guys we had on board for a time also used 1911s.
:) Well done, SEAL.

Members online

No members online now.