Ebola Patients Coming to US

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
This is really starting to bother me...I'm not really following all the developments going on so thanks to all for sharing. My question is how do you stop the virus, micro organisems were the first life on earth, I have been up all night catching up on the news, SCARY !!!!!!!!
Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Like I said in another thread. Keep your hands washed. And don't ever touch your face/eyes without doing so.

This latest NY ebola discovery was just stupid. The guy is a doctor who just returned from treating ebola patients and then starts to not feel well but doesn't self quarantine himself. He rides the subway, goes bowling and who knows what else. He's an idiot. If a doctor who has been treating ebola patients can't/won't recognize the signs then we're in real trouble. As soon as he started not to feel well he should have sought medical treatment assuming he had contracted it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/24/n...-bellevue-hospital-in-new-york-city.html?_r=0

kwo51

Full Access Member
WTF are we doing to ourselves? No problem be happy we are still getting cheap heroin from Afghanistan to help all in pain.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I'm of the opinion that anyone coming from those countries need to go into quarantine. 21 day stay at the Ebola hotel where they can be monitored. Yeah, I know....who's going to pay for it. What's more expensive? Quarantine or possible spreading of the virus?

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
The question is can we afford not to do it.

Heard after Thomas Duncan passed away in Dallas, it cost something in the neighborhood of $500,00 to treat him and to clean his apartment for possibility of contamination. That nurse in Maine should of simply stayed inside for 21 days instead of riding her bike around town like some celebrity and threating to sue..sorry but your fifteen minutes of fame are up. Common sense I guess didn't ever enter into her head.

Members online

No members online now.