Dog Shoots Owner

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
And the guy didn't know the difference from a .380 or 9mm??? Uhhh NOOO. He has no business with a gun. Take it away and give it to Obama. That guy there just lost his Man Card and his 2nd amendment right.

I sometimes wonder if my dad should give up his guns. Couple years ago he dropped a .22 Revolver and shot himself through the calf. Luckily missed all bones, but he was jacked up for a few weeks. I oughta tell that story on here one of these days. I think I still got some pics too.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Ithaca shot guns and Dachshund are bad combinations. Shot guns can go off if they fall over.

ninja man

Full Access Member
dogs should be banned. if one dog can do this, whats stopping him from telling all his other dog buddies to do the same?

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Couple years ago he dropped a .22 Revolver and shot himself through the calf.

This isn't a accidental discharge story, but reading this reminded me of what happened to my uncle about 2 decades back. We were out sighting in the rifles one day, and he was using the trunk of his Ford LTD as a rest. He layed the 670 across the trunk, took a long hard glance thru the scope, and squeezed off a round. LOL the scope was well above the deck lid, but the muzzle was not! The bullet went right thru the trunk lid and out the passenger side rear fender!!

kwo51

Full Access Member
Watched a swat sniper do the same thing when shooting over a wall.Hit the wall 3 times before he shot the bad guy.

Members online

No members online now.