Deer attacks 2 men, steals cigarettes, & gets tased

sixtyin5

Full Access Member
"seemed friendly" Until he knew you had a pack of smokes!

When will people realize that they are still wild animals. There have been countless stories of deer killing people for a lot less than a pack of smokes...

oppo

Full Access Member
It ain't the first time that has happened and it won't be the last. There have even been people who were attacked on jogging trails. It isn't common but it does happen, especially this time of year. Remember the video of the counter who got whooped badly by a deer while his wife filmed it? He brought that on himself though by putting buck urine on himself. Still, the deer could see it wasn't another buck he was attacking.

A few months ago, a buddy of mine, who lives in town, shot a coyote that went after his little boy as his wife was putting the kids in the car.

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Oh I know it can be real, I'm just talking about the people who go up to live wild animals and think they are gonna be "friendly"

Fastfood

But they look so cute, they can't be that bad

Unlike the little one who jumped out in front of me Sunday morning.
Very cute but a pain in the a$$

2012-11-18054019.jpg

2012-11-18041755.jpg

kwo51

Full Access Member
One of the state parks here gave chewing tobacco to the deer in their park to control parasites. Now you have deer spit and deer sh-- to not step in. Bucks in rut are nuts.

Members online

No members online now.