Concealed carry permits at all-time high

priell3

Full Access Member
Women, minorities fasting-growing groups seeking license

More than 14.5 million Americans are now licensed to carry a concealed handgun — a jump of 1.73 million in just a year, according to new research that says women and black Americans are among the most eager to sign up.

More than 6 percent of the adult population in the U.S. now has a permit to carry a concealed weapon, according to John R. Lott Jr. at the Crime Prevention Research Center. And those who actually carry is likely much higher because nearly a dozen states don’t even require a permit to do so, he said.

Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania each have more than 1 million registered permit holders, while in the smaller states of Indiana and South Dakota, about 15 percent of all adults are permitted.

Concealed carry firearm permits hit new all-time high - Washington Times

Arckadian

My wife now has a P938 Sig and is seeking a CCW class at this time. We are getting ready because she works in an area that is riddled with drug users and is a very nasty part of downtown Salt Lake.

ifithitu

My daughter asked me to buy her a gun,and I told her she had to get her permit first.Never seen her move that fast before,with in a week she took the class and about 4 to 5 weeks she got her CDWL. I bought her a Taurus PT140 Millenniun G2 40 Cal.

kwo51

Full Access Member
new gun

I would stay away from 18o grain bullets. !65 don't beat the s--t out of you hands with that small pistol.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
I would stay away from 18o grain bullets. !65 don't beat the s--t out of you hands with that small pistol.

That sorta depends...
icon12.gif

kwo51

Full Access Member
All the little guns can hurt to shoot 180 gr in my plastic ones did more and has caused nerve damage. I don't wear depends still in thongs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts