Clearing the house

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I agree that we have protect our self,because of that we have many type of weapons in our life that is not our friend and not other so plz stop this.Other wise our word is going to be destroyed so plzzzzzzzzzz dont kill any body.

You're not from around here, are ya?

We have the right for self preservation of ourselves and our loved ones.

We don't go out hunting for trouble but if it finds us hopefully we can end it.

Last edited:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I don't get it.... he must not have a clue, 23 and has not fiqured out what lifes about. Srt and oppo nailed it. Thanks for backing me up on this......
Concealed 27

SWSS

Full Access Member
My shep mix is very protective. Good notifier. The other...just look at her.

SWSS from somewhere....

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378006598932.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378006598932.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 7
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378006640485.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378006640485.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 8

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Very cute dogs...... my landlord what's an extra 25 bucks a month if i have a pet.... I really miss my dobermans, when me and ex split up I let her keep both because I could not seperate them. They grew up 2gether and i could not justify breaking them up because of my situation with the bitch......
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
My doberman was so much a part of our family that I would have a real hard replacing him. It would be easier to get a new wife and have another son. I think he had a college degree family protection.

Last edited:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yeah I love the breed.... mine were great, my male was black and female was red. At the time I lived in south St. Petersburg and they were extremely protective of my girl and me, I was lucky to have them...
Concealed 27

BIGt0007

Supporting Vendor
this is funny but he makes a good point about the 22 cal
x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaLTWW_yEG4

X
I was able to take a Simunition training course, ( Glock that shoots 9mm paint ball is simple description) The instructors put us in several situations, and I realized how I reacted was totally different than what I always thought I would.

kwo51

Full Access Member
22 can be lethal at over 1 mile. The body during adrenalin dump closes ear canal and sends most blood to limbs for fight of flit.For home protection first couple of rounds in mag are hollow points then full metal jacket. With my 45 -14 rounds of ranger ammo.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I think we can all agree that the ideal situation during a burglary would be to get behind cover with a rifle or shotgun aimed at the bedroom door. Unfortunately, that is not always an option, especially with kids in the house so I think it would be beneficial to discuss the topic and hopefully help each other avoid some potentialy fatal mistakes.

Have you ever cleared the house during a real burglary or false alarm?
If so, what did you learn from the experience?

I have had one false alarm that fortunately turned out to only be a cat in the garage.

The main thing I learned from the experience is that my biggest liability is my wife's big mouth. We had a serious discussion afterwards because if there had actually been an intruder in the house, they would have known exactly where we were and that I was armed. She also prevented me from being able to hear where the potential intruder was. In other words, if there was an armed intruder in the house, I would have been a sitting duck and might as well have been wearing a bullseye the moment I came out of the bedroom. Hopefully, if there is a next time, she will keep her mouth shut so that, hopefully, I will be able to figure out where the intruder is before they figure out where I am. I am already at the dissadvantage of having to identify my target whereas an intruder does not.

This is a good idea to have this discussion. With a discussion, everyone will have imagined the situation and know what to do and how to handle it if does happen. This is why I preach to people, Not only consider some tactical training, but consider some Scenario Training, so that in the event you get into one of the scenarios or one similar, you already have a thought process of how you'll handle it, the what if's, the Do's and Don'ts.

Being the forum is a bit slow and a bit boring at times, that gives me an idea. :uhoh2:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Just want to add 1 thing you can do to create a diversion and totally throw an intruder/theif off of his game. This is of course can be done at a strategic time, and/or depends where your vehicle is in relation to your house layout and where you think the intruder might be. But, most of us have a remote for our vehicle that has a panic alarm and flashes the headlights. If your vehicle is in the garage or in the driveway, I take my keys to my bedroom with me and they lay with my wallet and cell phone at night near the bed. You can hit that panic alarm and it's going to startle them no matter where they're at, along with maybe wake up some back up help, even if it's a neighbor. They may not know something is going down, but at least going to be awake if you have to yell for some help depending on how close your neighbors are. But the intruder obviously startled by the noise is going to be caught off gaurd and his thought process is going to be disrupted. It might make him move for the door to exit and run, it may make him run toward you and be facing you with your weapon, no telling what he might do, but it's going to throw him off his game for certain.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Things on your night stand with keys ,gun ,flash light, glasses,cell phone any others? Remote door opener or light switch s.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts