Change.org Petition: ‘Repeal the 2nd Amendment’

priell3

Full Access Member
The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution is an obsolete 18th century right that has no utility in a 21st century modern democratic republic. It needs to be repealed to allow the states the capacity to reduce mass violence which has become all too common with the invention of mass produced weaponry never conceived or anticipated by our Founders. The archaic notion that a militia is necessary and the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed is antithetical to a modern free society where the rule of law is practiced, the rights of citizens are firmly established and a modern military exists to repel any foreign invasion.

Most importantly without repeal of the 2nd amendment mass gun violence will continue to plague America and the right of people to be secure in their homes, schools, places of worship and public gatherings shall perish from our nation.

Therefore, with this petition we ask Congress, the legislatures of the 50 States and the majority of the American people to join in the next great cause of liberty by establishing a new inalienable and fundamental right to be free from violence and the thre]at of violence for ourselves, our communities and our posterity.

http://www.black-and-right.com/2014/06/05/change-org-petition-repeal-2nd-amendment/

kwo51

Full Access Member
Well I think about 5 million NRA members will not sign it. Now petition to get rid of potus ,sign me up.

Arckadian

More of Bloombergs minions spreading their version of reality when the truth is that guns SAVE lives!!

kwo51

Full Access Member
When the guns are gone we will use pitch forks and rocks to kill. What the hell is wrong with us? Red ,yellow black and white we are all precious in his sight. Oh, he is dead sorry.

SAMSONLLC

Hey all. This is my first time on this forum.
Here is a quote from a speach given over 70 years ago.

This year will go down in history! For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!

Adolf Hitler

How did that work out?

The necessary consequence of a man right to life is his right to self defense. -Ayn Rand

SAMSONLLC

Here is another quote i like. I use part of it as my signature.

Self-Defense

The necessary consequence of man’s right to life is his right to self-defense. In a civilized society, force may be used only in retaliation and only against those who initiate its use. All the reasons which make the initiation of physical force an evil, make the retaliatory use of physical force a moral imperative.

If some “pacifist” society renounced the retaliatory use of force, it would be left helplessly at the mercy of the first thug who decided to be immoral. Such a society would achieve the opposite of its intention: instead of abolishing evil, it would encourage and reward it.

The necessary consequence of a man right to life is his right to self defense. -Ayn Rand

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Only a tyrannical government would do such a thing or even change one word of the Constitution. I will not follow or be ruled by a tyrannical government.

Members online

No members online now.