body armor

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I am thinking about getting an concealable armor and was wondering if you military guys can make a suggestion as far as level and brand. Thanks in advance, I am not up to date on armor info
Concealed 27

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
No help yet, it's been kinda slow I'm hoping a leo or soldier can help me..kwo do you have any knowledge I know you served in the 60s maybe you know someone....thanks guys I know if someone has the knowledge they will let me know if not I will talk to my dynamite.
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
If you are going some place you need one stay home. They don't last forever and are not legal in every state. Hot heavy and bullet proof brief case might do just as well.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
You could also just use a wood burning stove door....

I've seen that done before. Marty went back in time to the old West and Mad Dog Tannen (he hates to be called that) shot him but he was wearing a pot belly stove door around his neck and the bullets didn't hurt him. Saw it with my own two eyes.

oppo

Full Access Member
It would be interesting to test one of those panels to see what they will and won't stop.
For example..
357 Sig 115 grain at 1550
357 magnum 125 grain at 1700
454 Casull 240 grain at 2000 or a full house 360 grain hardcast

FloridaGuy

It would be interesting to test one of those panels to see what they will and won't stop.
For example..
357 Sig 115 grain at 1550
357 magnum 125 grain at 1700
454 Casull 240 grain at 2000 or a full house 360 grain hardcast

Just don't test it while you are wearing it. :D

There was a story on the news last night that someone was testing his bullet proof vest by having someone shoot it while he was wearing it. There was only I problem the person firing the shot misted the vest and killed the guy.

South Carolina man dies after test of bulletproof vest fails | Fox News

Bond set for man charged in fatal bulletproof vest shooting - FOX5 Vegas - KVVU

Members online

No members online now.