BIA Introduction Thread

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
What's up everybody? I just wanted to take a minute to let you guys know what we're all about.

BIA is owned and operated by myself(Brad), and my brother(Rob). We're a couple of disabled Army vets with 21 years time in service and 5 deployments between us. We're all about building some wild looking custom guns, but function always comes first. We know how important it is to have a firearm that you can count on when you need it most.

We're an 07FFL, federally licensed firearms manufacturing company, located in Cedar Creek, TX... just East of Austin. We operate a full machine shop here, and specialize in custom builds and fabrication. Saiga conversions, Glock grip reductions, precision bolt gun and tactical shotgun work seem to be most popular among our customers. We also offer firearms refinishing using Duracoat products and parkerizing.

From basic gunsmith services to complete custom builds and one off parts fabrication... we've got you covered.

Over the next few days, I'll be posting individual threads about the services we offer with more info and pics.

Give us a shout if you need anything!
Thanks,
Brad and Rob
:biggun:

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Very Nice Brad

Thank you Both for Your Service, now post some pics (and, do you have a website)

Pics are on the way... having photobucket issues:plugged:

Our website is under construction, but I plan on dedicating some time to it tomorrow. Our facebook page has tons of pics though :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts