back to normal

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Well i thought I was gonna have to have 2 surgerys but ended up my ear was just hearing loss and im working on that with audiologist. But I did have a non cancerous tumer removed from my right tricep. everything went well and I am back to functioning normal. Thanks to my brothers in arms for being there to talk to me when i needed it, what a great bunch of people here........Thanks
Concealed 27

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Thanks srt , everyone here is an inspiration to me, I don't have a lot of close friends but y'all make me feel like like I'm doing good and it is appreciated very much......
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
So you can't use a bore cleaning brush on your ears like some of us. Good to hear that all is better.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I don't have many "close" friends either. I do keep in touch with three friends from my past. No make that four. One in Fla., two in Ala. and one in Germany. And that's it. My circle of friends is rather small and from a distance. And I'm OK with that. It makes life less complicated. I'm not one who needs people around me constantly to be happy. Having said that, I do enjoy the conversations and different personalities here. Even though we only know one another through the internet, I'm glad to hear you are doing better. I hope things continue to improve for you.

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
I thought every body here was NSA. It is good to have friends in high places like Washington state or Colorado. If we get every body stoned there will be plenty of work for all the illegals.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Nice to hear that things are back to normal..for life can certainly throw some curve balls now and then. My best friends were my military buddies from years back...take care.

Members online

No members online now.