ARs are like herpes, they just keep coming back.

Rusty Shackleford

Full Access Member
Sold or traded all of my 5.56 ARs during the panic. But I found a smoking deal on a Rainier Arms RUC that I just had to have. These rifles come with ambi battle arms selectors, Diamond head sights, ambi raptor charging handle, Vltor stock and a bunch of nice other little upgrades. The PO had also installed a Geissele Super Dynamic Combat trigger, Magpul ASAP and included the Magpul MS3 sling.

0db8feb2c6ecf05187fc58632e235ce8_zpse1ea0117.jpg

Just need to pick an optic and it is ready to go.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
unn huhhh. I still haven't got me an AR. Waiting for this damn to sell, then I'm getting caught on my gun purchases. I was thinking of getting another AK-47, but nawww, I think I want a nice AR. Just to piss off Diane and Barack real good !!! :waytogo:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I think AR-15s should be re-designated ME2.

Because every time a two shooters meet and ask, "What do you shoot" The answer always seems to be "an AR."
To which the first guy replies, "Me too!"

:badger_1:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I think AR-15s should be re-designated ME2.

Because every time a two shooters meet and ask, "What do you shoot" The answer always seems to be "an AR."
To which the first guy replies, "Me too!"

:badger_1:

I agree it should be ME2. Cuz when asked how many you have, when it comes your turn to answer it should be Me Two !!! Of course I don't even have 1 yet. Have an AK-47 and 2 SKS's, but NO AR's yet.

Rusty Shackleford

Full Access Member
Everybody should have one, it's the patriotic thing to do. :patriot:

I tried not to but I have to brag, I only have $1000 in this rifle.....but something like this deserves an ACOG so that will negate all my savings, just don't tell my old lady.

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Everybody should have one, it's the patriotic thing to do. :patriot:

I tried not to but I have to brag, I only have $1000 in this rifle.....but something like this deserves an ACOG so that will negate all my savings, just don't tell my old lady.

We can hook you up on the ACOG:favorites13:

Members online

No members online now.