Anti-gun protester says you should never shoot home intruders...

priell3

Full Access Member
Anti-gun protester says you should never shoot home intruders who want to rape or murder you… because stopping them with a gun would be WRONG

Gun control activists took to the streets for the “March on the NRA” recently. The August 4th protest took place in Fairfax, VA, just outside of the NRA’s headquarters. Their rallying cries included calls to dismantle the Second Amendment and ban “fully semiautomatic weapons,” and chants of “Shame! Shame! Shame!”

Some were simply supporters of stricter gun laws, but others believe that American citizens should have their right to bear arms stripped away entirely. One protester, identified as “Amy,” told the National Rifle Association’s camera crew that she supported a full repeal of the Second Amendment, and stated she did “not think civilians need guns at all.”

Another gun-grabber declared that people shouldn’t have the right to defend themselves and their families against home intruders.

“A gun ban is absolutely what’s necessary. I think that we need to start from scratch with the whole gun issue,” the woman laughed.

She added, “We have people who think it’s okay to kill an intruder into their house.”

Full article: Anti-gun protester says you should never shoot home intruders who want to rape or murder you… because stopping them with a gun would be WRONG

oppo

Full Access Member
strong-with-this-one-the-stupidity-is.jpg

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I'm living in the Twilight Zone. I can't believe the level of stupidity running rampant through society. Do these people even hear themselves? Can they form an intelligent thought? With so called leaders like Pelosi, Waters and Warren and others, the liberal ignorance is contagious to the point of being an epidemic. Someone call the CDC for a cure.

And then there's the anti 2A crowd. They can't see farther than their feelings. They don't realize that once their 2A rights are stripped and all the guns are gone that other "rights" will fall soon after. This is exactly what a tyrannical government wants, an unarmed populous. They are much easier to control that way. And this is exactly the road we are on. Get a majority of voters to gladly tear the second amendment from the Bill of Rights. And this movement is growing. I hope this will not happen in my lifetime. But I'm not convinced it won't.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts