Another anti-gun California lawmaker in legal trouble today

ViperJeff

Administrator
UPDATE: Anti-gun California State Sen. Leland Yee was arrested Wednesday morning by federal authorities on suspicion of public corruption, according to breaking stories in the San Jose Mercury News, Sacramento Bee and other news agencies, making him the second high-profile Golden State gun control proponent to wind up in trouble in the past month.

Charges against Yee, according to the criminal complaint, ironically include gun trafficking. Read the follow-up article.

The San Francisco Chronicle reported that complaints were sealed, but the complaint was released Wednesday afternoon. Photos from the raids are now on-line, posted by the Mercury News.

Another anti-gun California lawmaker in legal trouble today - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

ViperJeff

Administrator
UPDATE: Anti-gun California State Sen. Leland Yee was arrested Wednesday morning by federal authorities on suspicion of public corruption, according to breaking stories in the San Jose Mercury News, Sacramento Bee and other news agencies, making him the second high-profile Golden State gun control proponent to wind up in trouble in the past month.

Charges against Yee, according to the criminal complaint, ironically include gun trafficking. Read the follow-up article.

The San Francisco Chronicle reported that complaints were sealed, but the complaint was released Wednesday afternoon. Photos from the raids are now on-line, posted by the Mercury News.

Another anti-gun California lawmaker in legal trouble today - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
{Note - Merged Identical threads.}

A great example of hypocrisy. Do as I say, not as I do. [comment pertains to article]

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
The Boss said:
so I double posted..... great!!!

Oh heck. My hypocrisy comment was not directed at you but the guy in your article. I hope you didn't take it that way but I can see where you might have. Lol.

Hey.....we all have had a double posts from time to time. Just thought I'd clean things up a little.

See!! I accidentally edited your post and had to go back and fix it.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.