Americans urged to 'buy a gun, get trained, carry it always'

priell3

Full Access Member
Calls for strict gun control following a deadly week in America come despite new statistics that show gun deaths plummeting as sales of firearms soar.

According to the industry's trade group, the National Shooting Sports Foundation, homicides by gun have dropped 43 percent since 1991. Other crime with a gun such as robberies have decreased even more, by 70 percent since 1993.

In a graphic display of the numbers, NSSF also showed that unintentional deaths with a gun have dropped 82 percent.

Along the way, gun sales have soared to 140 million a year.

Full story:
Americans urged to 'buy a gun, get trained, carry it always' | Washington Examiner

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
serveimage

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
Do you suppose libtards have the SLIGHTEST clue, how many guns, magazines & ammo they've HELPED to sell, with their UN-Constitutional posturing over the years? :hmm:

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Do you suppose libtards have the SLIGHTEST clue, how many guns, magazines & ammo they've HELPED to sell, with their UN-Constitutional posturing over the years? :hmm:

I'm sure they do but I just bought two guns within a month, one was a RIA 1911 10mm and the other was a Ruger AR15 5.56 with a red dot.

Arckadian

No no no . . . Get it right. Not how many magazines they have helped to sell, its how many clips that hold magazines they have helped to sell. You have to use their intelligence level on weaponry if you are going to reference them directly. I carry my weapon everywhere with me, and I have a USCCA membership just incase I ever have to use it so that I can protect myself and family from sue happy families of the friendly rapists, mugger, killer, etc. that I just shot to save my life or my families life.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts