7.62x39 AR-15?

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Went ahead and ordered some magazines today and may have found a barrel that's local. Production/shipping on the mags is about six weeks out but $22 beats the $75 plus they go for on gunbroker. It's not like I have all the parts I need yet anyway

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Went ahead and ordered some magazines today and may have found a barrel that's local. Production/shipping on the mags is about six weeks out but $22 beats the $75 plus they go for on gunbroker. It's not like I have all the parts I need yet anyway
where did ya pick up the mags if you dont mind sharing??

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
When I called them they said almost all their high capacity mags were behind by about 6 weeks. I ordered some so I'll be a le to confirm in hopefully six weeks. I don't mind waiting as long as its not 3 months or more. If I'm told six weeks I expect to see something in six weeks

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
When I called them they said almost all their high capacity mags were behind by about 6 weeks. I ordered some so I'll be a le to confirm in hopefully six weeks. I don't mind waiting as long as its not 3 months or more. If I'm told six weeks I expect to see something in six weeks

Agreed, I don't mind having gun money tied for that long. I always have a plan that allows me to get what i want if its available... :happy107:

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Bringing this back from a few months ago. This is not the exact lower receiver I'll be using but I do have it here. This was just for a mock up to see how it would look plus I need to get a few parts to BIA for some duracoat lovin. Still need a BCG and sights but it's close

20130325_204101.jpg

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Oh noze. I may have to lose it in a canoeing trip...

That's what has happened to all my guns. At least until all this crap gets done and over with. They're at the bottom of some river somewhere when the boat flipped over in white water rapids.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
losing guns in tragic boating accidents is a very common occurrence. It happened to me a bunch of times.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
losing guns in tragic boating accidents is a very common occurrence. It happened to me a bunch of times.

Yep me too, and this one time, I was on my ATV, and there was this cliff, and ....... And then that one time in the boat when we couldn't get in before that storm..... sure glad I had my life vest on. But NO, all my guns have been lost or destroyed. Don't have any anymore. So sad too, I'd gladly give them up if I had them. I really would. :poker:

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Cool. Hopefully they'll get yours to you faster than mine are taking. I got a update about a week ago and they said 1-3 weeks out still. It's well beyond the 6 weeks I was originally told but you can't beat the price. I just wish they would've given me a more realistic time frame is all

Members online

No members online now.