2days range trip

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Went to range today with my primary carry (G23) & my AR... felt great to get get some trigger time on my rifle cause it's been so long since I shot it. Put a good amount of lead downgrade today probably about 600 rds total. Last Time shooting for awhile due to upcoming surgery. Hope I wasn't the only one shootin today, I had a lot of fun and meet a guy there and got to shoot his AK.....762kicks a bit more than my 556 but it's manageable.
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
To busy ducking thunder bolts up here today to go out much. Sounded like WW 3 here last night.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
I was at the range yesterday working on my speed steel. I had a good day running drills. I had 10 consecutive surrender draws to first shot hits under 1.1 seconds. All 10 ran 1.04-1.08 seconds. A surrender draw starts with the gun loaded and holstered. Your wrists are above your shoulders. At the buzzer you draw and engage the target(s). Yesterday I was practicing at 10 yards. Really hoped for a sub 1 second run but I couldn't pull it off. Best time for draw and engage 3 targets was 2.31 seconds. Target size is 8" x 12". Targets are 5 yards apart.

Back out to the range today with my wife. More speed steel work. I was slower today. Tomorrow we both are shooting a speed steel match. Our combined round count for the weekend will be at least 1500. Time to get back in the shop and load some more ammo.

Bluez

Full Access Member
Concealed.

Wow thats a lot of shooting.
Hope you trained well and made every round count for training value! :D

Members online

No members online now.