22 long rifle ammo.

Fastfood

My friend just bought me 4 (525)bulk Federal 36 gr plated hollow point. I made the mistake of saying if you find any 22 buy it for me..... he found at pawn shop and they charged him (now my bill) $50 a box!!!! WTF!!!!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Supply and demand. Most of the big box stores are out. So places that have it are jacking up their prices. Your friend should have been given a price limit or called you before he spent that kind of money. .223 is going for a dollar a round. Hopefully this madness will subside and prices return to normal.

STF

Full Access Member
Half the reason the stores are out is because of the asshats buying it up and selling it for a profit. It's not costing anyone more to make this stuff.

Fastfood

Your friend should have been given a price limit or called you before he spent that kind of money.

He was given a limit of $200 BUT I was not thinking I would only get 4 boxes. Ya live and ya learn! If ya know somebody who wants it worse than me let them know. I dont want to gouge someone just get my $ back! I just recently traded my welder for a Lee Progressive Press set up for 45 auto. Some of that $ was for reloading supplies.

Ill keep them if no one buys them and just have several fun days :)

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I just recently traded my welder for a Lee Progressive Press set up for 45 auto. Some of that $ was for reloading supplies.

Ill keep them if no one buys them and just have several fun days :)

Good luck finding supplies. I'm trying to start a reloading business and can't get stock. Most of my suppliers are out. Waiting for manufacturers to send them stuff.

Members online

No members online now.