Should i do it?

oppo

Full Access Member
I like building custom guns and when your asking for $1,200.00 for a glock the buyer wants it HHO. (his hands only) when you buy sell or trade high end guns non fired are the most wanted.

I know. It was just my attempt at humor :) although, I don't think I could own a gun and not fire it. :think:

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
I know. It was just my attempt at humor :) although, I don't think I could own a gun and not fire it. :think:

When you get one so pretty (yes i said that) it's like a love affair... :drool2:
daggerand44colt.jpg

Last edited:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I like building custom guns and when your asking for $1,200.00 for a glock the buyer wants it HHO. (his hands only) when you buy sell or trade high end guns non fired are the most wanted.

So do you actually build the guns, or do you buy a standard gun and customize it?

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
So do you actually build the guns, or do you buy a standard gun and customize it?
with glocks i buy the parts and build it just how i want it, piece by piece, last part is the frame and that has to be picked up from a FFL. all other parts big or small can be made custom order and or custom by you..

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
They both have serial number on them stock (Glocks) barrel & receiver but the receiver is consider the gun. You may transport them thru the mail system legally if u own them just symply say they are machine parts. The ffl has it on file so completely legal to do..keltec sent me a prepaid shipping label to return to them,I slapped it on the box and off it went.

Members online

No members online now.