Should i do it?

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
Guy wants to trade me a unfired FN 5/7 for my unfired custom glock 17c...
IMG_20121002_202052.jpg
IMG_20121002_202150.jpg
:banghead:

Rusty Shackleford

Full Access Member
Now if you are wanting to flip it, the FN will be easier to find a buyer for or trade down the road. I would still just avoid the deal though.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
How many mags come with it. Are they 30 rds. Might have to get a p90 also.

2 mags and 200 rounds both are 30. Im going to do it, So that means i get to build a custom glock again.. But i love doing it..

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
I am wanting a 5.7 but the panic prices are just plain retarded. Well over $2k on GB. Buy it and flip it if you don't want it. Ammo is coming back to the shelves. The FN strike was settled and they are producing again. Also Hornady is supposed to release 5.7 ammo very soon.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I say get the FN and flip it quick before the prices go back down. $1700-$2400 is what the FN 5.7 is selling for on GB. Then build you another Glock but do a G23 this time.

kwo51

Full Access Member
5/7 is gun of the future. 30 rounds in a hand gun that fire well. Some long guns that fire that round are really well made also.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
This Ammo scare will be over eventually. You can always buy another Glock, but after the ban, you won't be getting an FN 5.7. Myself, I'd do that trade and keep the FN, but as said, you could always flip it, buy you another Glock to build and have about a $1500 profit. :shrug:

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
Why are they unfired? I don't understand. :think:

I like building custom guns and when your asking for $1,200.00 for a glock the buyer wants it HHO. (his hands only) when you buy sell or trade high end guns non fired are the most wanted.

Members online

No members online now.