morning.........

ninja man

Full Access Member
yeah, i was messing with birdman on the frf and he changed my profile to say "birdmans bitch" then when i joind here he decided to mess with me more. finally im back to normal

ninja man

Full Access Member
well, my fault on that, i told birdman i would pay him $5 to suck my d/ck. and so it began........ the game where i would post stuff about him and he was constantly changing my name. funny stuff.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Nowadays, yes. Back when I was going it wasn't so bad. That's a whole 'nother can o worms though.

You are right. Back when I rode my mule to school, they actually taught you something and rewarded independence. When my maw bought me school supplies, they were my school supplies. They didn't go into a common pot and shared equally amongst all the students. Sounds kinda familiar doesn't it? They're teaching welfare.

ninja man

Full Access Member
wheres that damn like button...... you guys are dead on with your comments.

im all for the teacher taking a ruler to a kid if they are out of line..... but in this day you cant even yell at a kid without getting into trouble

TheFuzz

Full Access Member
You are right. Back when I rode my mule to school, they actually taught you something and rewarded independence. When my maw bought me school supplies, they were my school supplies. They didn't go into a common pot and shared equally amongst all the students. Sounds kinda familiar doesn't it? They're teaching welfare.

Truth! On top of my kids' school supplies going into a common pot, the list of required school supplies is absolutely off the wall. I spend $150 at WALMART of all places on my 1st grader's school stuff. My other son starts kindergarten next year. Fun times. :disgust:

ViperJeff

Administrator
Truth! On top of my kids' school supplies going into a common pot, the list of required school supplies is absolutely off the wall. I spend $150 at WALMART of all places on my 1st grader's school stuff. My other son starts kindergarten next year. Fun times. :disgust:

Man, am I glad my youngest is 25

ninja man

Full Access Member
thats exactly what is happening at my kids school too. well over $100 for supplies that have to go to other kids as well, and we have to pay for a lot of field trips, (and drive or them) i dont mind sharing every now and then, but shit, people need to get their own stuff. just because some parents dont have a job, doesnt mean i have to support their kids. there are plenty of jobs out there, its just a matter of wanting to do them. they should pay for their own things

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator

It's because you're not only buying for your own kids, you're buying for those kids who's parents don't/won't buy for their kids. As I recall, when I was going to school, there was some school supply buying each year but not to the extent that you're seeing. Where is all your county tax money going? Isn't that suppose to be covering teachers, books and supplies?

TheFuzz

Full Access Member
Oh I know exactly where the money is going, and who it is funding - I just don't want to say it on a public forum. In my line of work nothing is private and everything is discoverable in court, and words can be easily misinterpreted or twisted around to make you look bad. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.