morning.........

ninja man

Full Access Member
on frf, thats how i greet all new members, regardless of what time it actually is. i have been saying "morning" for years....... just a habit now i guess

ninja man

Full Access Member
so viper, i think you need an asian weapons section. given my lengthy history of training it would be nice to be able to meet and talk to others with the same type of background. do you think its possible?

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
so viper, i think you need an asian weapons section. given my lengthy history of training it would be nice to be able to meet and talk to others with the same type of background. do you think its possible?

How's it going talkin to the misses about a gun? Also mornin.....

ninja man

Full Access Member
morning maxx

she still hates it. now that we found out it was vehicle break ins she says we dont need one.... but im still pushing for one

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
morning maxx

she still hates it. now that we found out it was vehicle break ins she says we dont need one.... but im still pushing for one

It starts out vehicle break ins, eventually there will be home invasion. hopefully she doesn't wait till then to decide.

My favorite quote about it. "Regardless of whether you want guns in your house or not, they will be there. Do you want the other guys to be the only one with them?"

ViperJeff

Administrator

If you can get a following and show consistant activity on the subject, Yes, without a question

Maxx2893

Full Access Member

I think I'd be cool to learn more about em. And what/how their used. Like your katana or wakizashi.

Members online

No members online now.