Getting a G19 soon

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
I'm in the hospital visiting my father so I can't get onto gun websites but Google federal hydro shock 9mm +p+.... there were several sites that may have them in stock...Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter was one I think if you can't find them I may be able to sell you enough for one magazine but i have to look into safe to see how many I have. Another good federal round is standard federal HST, its a big hollowpoint... I carry these also and I know some places have them. When i get home I will put some links up for ya that have in stock what your looking for big daddy " matrix man " I call ya, luv ur avatar.....
Concealed 27

Funny, Okay awesome I went to the DirtCheap website and they said that they were out, but I'm still looking also I was able to pick up some PDX1 +P today I will have to try them out of course.

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Yeah, I know that's right so that why I went to a couple and I was able to get the PDX1's +P today I'm going to have to go back when I get some more money. A member on one of the gun forum I'm suppose to meet up with to get about 300 rounds of FMJ tomorrow for the range. BTW they did have some Speer Gold Dot +P also so I will be going back.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I have speed gold dot 124 grain plus p also they are good. Cops used to carry them when they they carried g17s. The golden sabers are good to. The pdx1 I have in 40 caliber and 410 shotgun..... there's really not a bad bullet out there unless u get cheap ass stuff. I think you will be fine, there are reviews on all the at u mentioned on you tube, just an fyi.....
Concealed 27

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
I have speed gold dot 124 grain plus p also they are good. Cops used to carry them when they they carried g17s. The golden sabers are good to. The pdx1 I have in 40 caliber and 410 shotgun..... there's really not a bad bullet out there unless u get cheap ass stuff. I think you will be fine, there are reviews on all the at u mentioned on you tube, just an fyi.....
Concealed 27

I went to pick some of the Gold Dot 124 gr +P today, can't wait until I get my G19 so I can go shoot it.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Wow, that much of cost but it's not like you want shoot it.

$250 for the 500 rounds. It gives me some to train with as well as a defense reserve. Definitely not my weekly practice ammo. I feel strongly that you need to know how your SD gun operates with your chosen ammo. 20 rounds to me is not a good test. I will run at least a couple of hundred rounds to insure it operates well and I know where it hits on the target. My routine is to buy at least 500 rounds of SD ammo annually. After about a year when the new batch arrives whatever is left of the old lot gets shot up. Keeps ammo fresh and keeps me in tune with how the gun runs with it. For weekly range time and matches I use WWB or Remington 115gr FMJ. Between my wife and I and the match schedule we are shooting 500-1000 rounds a week.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
$250 for the 500 rounds. It gives me some to train with as well as a defense reserve. Definitely not my weekly practice ammo. I feel strongly that you need to know how your SD gun operates with your chosen ammo. 20 rounds to me is not a good test. I will run at least a couple of hundred rounds to insure it operates well and I know where it hits on the target. My routine is to buy at least 500 rounds of SD ammo annually. After about a year when the new batch arrives whatever is left of the old lot gets shot up. Keeps ammo fresh and keeps me in tune with how the gun runs with it. For weekly range time and matches I use WWB or Remington 115gr FMJ. Between my wife and I and the match schedule we are shooting 500-1000 rounds a week.

I agree with you but i don't put but maybe 10 rounds of what I'm carrying downrange. I would love to but i don't have enough money to do that, I barely make it month to month. I trust my Glocks with my life and have not had a failure with them except maybe three total and those were with the big magazines 33rd, and i got a plus spring and no problems since.
I wish i could shoot as much as you do, you probably shoot more in 2 weeks than I do in a year...lol, good luck at your next competition shoot and be safe my brother......
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.