Getting a G19 soon

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
I was at the base the other day and decided to put on layaway the G19 4G with the factory night sight, I might get it sometime in Oct. I've already order a iwb holster shell from alien gears and getting the talon grip for it. What other kind of holster you guys have for the G19, I like the iwb but might need at least one owb?

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Remora, high noon holsters, panther concealment makes I good kydex iwb.....have any other other questions let me know, I'm a glock a holic..lol
Concealed27

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Remora, high noon holsters, panther concealment makes I good kydex iwb.....have any other other questions let me know, I'm a glock a holic..lol
Concealed27

Okay awesome and I do have another question it about HP can I use +P and if so what grain is good? Thanks Concealed I am pump and I can't wait to get it out.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Okay awesome and I do have another question it about HP can I use +P and if so what grain is good? Thanks Concealed I am pump and I can't wait to get it out.

You can use plus p in 124 grain no problem, I actually carry federal hydra shock plus p plus... maybe a little much but hey if its gonna be a firefight I wanna win!!
Concealed 27

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
So where is a good place to get them at, I went to sgammo.com but they are out I guess if I had to I can go to Cabelas.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I have found good Silver tips at wal mart..Also look at /www.nosler.com/ammunitionpage/

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
A friend of mine said that those are pretty good ammo, he use those for hunting I think that I'm going to have to go to Wal-Mart tonight.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I'm in the hospital visiting my father so I can't get onto gun websites but Google federal hydro shock 9mm +p+.... there were several sites that may have them in stock...Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter was one I think if you can't find them I may be able to sell you enough for one magazine but i have to look into safe to see how many I have. Another good federal round is standard federal HST, its a big hollowpoint... I carry these also and I know some places have them. When i get home I will put some links up for ya that have in stock what your looking for big daddy " matrix man " I call ya, luv ur avatar.....
Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Please don't patronize CTD. They really jacked their prices up during the scare. I won't use a company that does that sort of thing.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Thanks for the info, I don't really do business with them except for little things.... I have not been on there sight in awhile so i did not know they are ripping people off.....
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.